Daniel Vávra at Nordic eCommerce Summit 2014 speaking about KS campaign

There is nothing really new except a few graphs about backers, but maybe someone will be interested.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

These other publishers are very big idiots^^
I love WH 4ever! :blush:

(Fact_Sheet.png - 4799x1697 - 11,3 MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v8fftz

1 Like

Interesting video, thanks! Crowfounding sure is a nice thing, but it is lately often strategically abused (Okulus) and loses its charm.
In the case of the KCD the goal was modest in relation to the scope of the project, therefore credible. This fact has been rewarded. To calculate the actual scope of the potential target group for such a game about KS / Facebook / Twitter and derive high, but I think daring. Reliably that will be possible only through the actual sales, so if the game actually meets the taste of the target population. Everything else is reading 90% of coffee grounds. Suppose it was my age group, for most KS is a (further) “grandson trick”. However, the same 500 million would buy a fantastic product for a lot more money than 80 euros immediately.

1 Like

These seems to be very intresting too…

the girl in the right corner in tank top was drawing something :blush:
I like she :smile:

i can’t understand anything… :’-(
But i love the language :sunny: :blush:

@Warhorse
Is it possible that you can give us some parts of these documents?

People who haven’t money for studis and are home developers,
need to be formed and indoctrinated too!

How about this? :smiley:
Nordic eCommerce in Sweden last month! :smiley:

1 Like

You got me :smile:
But these documents are very nice desgined.
Or is it possible to get the backgrounds or the font? :smiley:

But then we would need to create new unique ones!? :frowning: :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh yeah that’s an argumant! :wink:
I didn’t say anything.

I found this video earlier, yet I’m unable to play it via YT. Must be some technical problem related to new FF update… I don’t have any other browser to try… I can’t even start the new video update… never happened before. Any hints & tips how to run it properly? I want to see it, too :frowning:

Opera works… mhmm… interesting…

TobiTobsen is illuminati

1 Like

No that can’t be true :smile:
because he doesn’t work at EA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“Hole in the market”?

Haha, that made me smile. I guess they meant “niche”… :smiley:

1 Like

It is a common CZ saying/idiom, existuje díra na trhu - there is a hole in the market :smiley:

I suppose Dan didn’t particularly care if this idiom is the same in english. Either way, it makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, of course people know what he means. It’s just a funny term. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What game would be ideal for us…and could sell 5 million copys…?

Counter question - what game was 30 million copys never sold …? And why not? :wink: