Diplomacy/Faction System

Do you think there should be a diplomatic system in the game like for instance you killed some soldiers that work for this faction so now will that faction hate you and send mercenary’s/assassins after you

Hi @devinds4df!

Everything you do will have consequences, from killing a chicken to killing a farmer, and even killing a soldier. Whatever you do will impact the game to some degree.

Regards,
Warrior Rose.

This makes me curious though how many factions we may see in this game.

so far I think its three?

no. there are cumans, bandits, sigismund nobles, wenceslas nobles, polish army, teutonic order.

peasants and soldiers might be their own sub faction

Sounds like somebodies been playing too much AC :smiley:

…With all that talk of factions and assassins…

I think @213 has pretty much identified a bunch of potential ‘factions’ or social classes that will more than likely be represented in game. I have my doubts over the specific mechanic you describe being a part of the final KCD act 1 game though.

yep exactly. factions is more of an invention of games like assassins creed that have highly generalized npc groups. in this game, it seems they want to make npcs more individuals, such that they won’t be loyal to one faction, but have their own agendas and perhaps multiple loyalties.

1 Like

Will we have joinable factions?

PS: Hello everyone, new to forum :wink:

Welcome to our forums! :+1: Everything is the same as it were before. You’re a son of the Skalitz’s blacksmith and Lord Radzig gave you opportunity to become squire(Won’t tell why, cus spoiler). You’ll be serving under his wing till the end. But, you’ll have some choices in the game, but no fractions or something like that.

P.S Be aware of trolls on forums. :grinning:

No, there will be options to do quests with different groups.

“different groups” is not the same like “fractions”!

So no joinable fractions…(not like in Elex) :slight_smile:

Please find it on the site I provided. You do not need to explain to me. I just push the words further.

Killing Chickens?.. Thanks for the warning!

th (12)

Bunnies are more dangerous!

1 Like

Why is the thread still active +_+