Dismemberment and Arrows

You did use the word absolute thought so i can see why @Wicker would get the word impossible from.

So I did. I apologize.

It seems highly unlikely Henry will be knighted, though it is possible he could be.

Is that better? (not sarcasm.)

Whatā€™s with the attitude. I wasnā€™t rude to youā€¦

Why canā€™t we all just get along :blush: haha

I take @TheKnightinBlack at face value there and as heā€™s pointed out that heā€™s not being sarcastic, letā€™s assume the best. So @SirWarriant I donā€™t think the perceived attitude was intended.

Iā€™m waving the intermediary flag hereā€¦ maybe we can get back on topic if anyone else has anything to add?

:smile:

No, it would be historically accurate either way, as we all seem to agree. I mentioned him being a main character because even though he is a normal person, it is still being written with Henry as the focus, meaning I doubt heā€™ll be at the very back of everything thatā€™s happening.

Since you agree it is possible, I donā€™t know why this is even a conversation:P Iā€™m pretty sure the commoners that were knighted in history may have been as interesting as a ā€œmain characterā€.

I donā€™t know man. He triggered my ptsd i might have to go blog about it on tumbler. I just donā€™t feel safe here anymore.

1 Like

I am trying to be funny. :joy:

2 Likes