E3 2015 - Wish List & Expectations

Well guys, with E3 being under a month away I wanted to start a new thread around what everyone wants to see at this years expo.

It’s pretty much gamer Christmas, so what games are you most looking forward to seeing (apart from KCD obviously :smile:), are there any press conferences or bits of tech you really can’t wait to get a look at? I’d also like to hear your predictions as well… what the big devs will announce, and any thoughts on new IP that may be coming our way.

Pretty much, anything E3 goes… so lets get that hype train rolling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

other than kingdom come, nothing else really comes to mind, aside from the cookie cutter products from the ubisoft and ea assembly line monopolizing the floor space.

Yea but nobody gets excited for that sh1t these days. We’ve all been burnt too many times.

I’d really like to see more from CDPR around CyberPunk 2077. That would make me happy.

Fallout 4? So much hype… hoping it finally gets announced and revealed. Bethesda better come to the party

Not sure what else to expect really. Maybe some new pirate IP from Ubisoft based off the sailing mechanics they introduced in AC4

1 Like

I would almost forget the CyberPunk 2077. Sure I would love to hear some info… and trailer perhaps :smile:

And maybe also something about DOOM 4 though more becouse of nostalgia and curiosity. TotalWar: Warhammer for the same reason.

But the Fallout 4… after the 3rd I lost any interest in this series.

Im still dreaming about a Red Dead Redemption 2…

2 Likes

you mean Red Dead 3? red dead redemprion was the second instalment in the red dead series

Bad company 3 or a long awaited WW2 shooter on console.

And warhorses popularity sky rockets. That would be nice.

I’m looking forward to seeing KC:D, Star Wars: Battlefront. I’m not sure if HelloGames are attending but I would hope for some No Man’s Sky updates and trailers

The first was Red Dead Revolver, that was a good game

1 Like

You should try Fallout NV, it’s so much better than Fallout 3. Give it a shot, real Fallout is still alive.

Deep Down (Capcom)
Kingdom under Fire II (It was supposed to be released this summer, although Korea is weird)
Seven Kingdoms (Hopefully someone picks that back up.)
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
Black Desert (Looks interesting, and the character creation is what all character creations should be like. Hope it transfers to armor and weapons as well.)

Essentially if it’s Fantasy medieval, I’m waiting for it.

1 Like

hoping for fall out 4 announcement, red dead redemption 2, and KCD

Deus Ex:MD,
Fall Out4
Red Dead Redamption 2 (for PC) :smile:
Gothic V
Stalker

Let’s see what they’re presenting about DOOM. The trailer looks promising:

… just kidding, I’ve never played DOOM and I don’t know what anyone’s going to do with this trailer.

Mafia 3 is rumored. Maybe Star Citizen presents more about Star Marine. Some more HoloLens would be nice.

In general I hope for some surprise announcements for the PC (I don’t have any consoles).

I was waiting for someone to mention this :smiley: Hopefully big improvements in-store for Bannerlord… Is it just me, or are TW keeping really tight lipped about this though? I mean, it’s been in development for years now and any updates I’ve seen have been really few and far between.

Man that reminds me… I’d love to see Dragons Dogma 2 announced from Capcom as well. I must admit, when I first saw Deep Down, I thought it was DD2 :expressionless: *sigh

Dragon’s Dogma 2 would be great, but what’s with Capcom and making Dragon’s Dogma Online? And the hold on Deep Down?

Yea dunno what the deal was with Dogma online. Never looked into at all if I’m honest because the premise didn’t interest me.

And I think with Deep Down, it was originally pegged as being a free to play PS4 exclusive right? And then it got delayed because they allegedly went back to the drawing board in terms of that model or approach from what I understand. Not sure how that’s going to pan out, but the tech demo footage from a few years back now was incredible.

Am im the only one who wants LA Noire 2?..So apperantly its just rockstar that im waiting on with Red Dead 3/Red Dead Redemption 2 and LA Noire 2, but I doubt that those game will be announced, speccialy on LA Noire 2…

2 Likes

Deep Down is still a PS4 only online game a la Dark Souls. And I just heard they were working with it as a background project; main focus on DDO.

@Martin93 They killed off the main character for LA Noire. I don’t think they’ll be making another one (don’t quote me on that, it’s only an assumption/guess.) As for Red Dead Retribution I don’t know if they’ve got any plans for making it.

Man… I wish they’d make another proper Star Wars RPG. KOTOR 1 & 2 were mad back in the day. Fond gaming memories.

I think with Ep VII on the way, the timing over the next few years will be just right too.