E3 News material

Polearm fighting is nicely done. Hope that there will be more polearms, like berdysz, spear, pike, poleaxe, halberd and others.

You can see a Billhook at 2:15, it’s being used to knock the guy off his horse.

Well, after No Man’s Sky, I’m damn glad that Warhorse delayed KCD, means they have a lot of work to do and won’t release an incomplete shitty game, although i too miss the updates.

1 Like

Delays are very humbling. Yet, we’re not afraid to admit that we want to produce a high quality game and if it takes a little more time to do this, then so be it. We want pc and consoles to release together, knowing that we provided a quality product to our fans.

2 Likes

This is a video that was shown at Gamescom during presentations our PR team did.

The presentation that your PR team showed is actually 14 minutes long, this has only 7 minutes. :wink: I think it’s a shame that you didn’t upload the full video, because this cut version lack the “story” of the full version (ie. that cumans first kill you easily because you don’t have an armor, then you restart, you backstab a guy in stealth, get his polearm and armor to be able to fight, then you kill a cuman, take his armor and infiltrate in a camp of cumans who previously killed you, where you sabotage them undercover). It showed how the gameplay mechanics are connected together and it was imo a lot more impactful. This cut video is just a bunch of clips without any connection to each other. And considering that all games media that wrote about you linked this video, it seems to me like a big PR fail. But maybe there is some hidden intention behind it I just don’t understand? What’s the point of letting the chinese leak shortened gamescom presentation while you don’t upload the full version?

3 Likes

oh, yea you are right. Didnt notice.

Would have swore that I have seen the full thing somewhere, but it seems not.

That’s where I have seen it. No ones gonna link a video with german commentary though…

6 Likes

Maybe 20 FPS are okay but not “Out of Memory” crashs or “Runtime Errors” etc.
An two hour playthrough is not perfect for a test! That is simple, fact and logical!

You deserve more likes!

BTW we just posted a recording of Gamescom presentation on our facebook

What you can see on the TV back there is a real playthrough by @Sir_Rick while Tobi talks. (except the begining where there is just a video)

1 Like

Why not on your YouTube channel as well?

1 Like

Thats not question I can answer @TobiTobsen @DrFusselpulli

Sorry for hard words but this is not the best video from a presentation, like XYZ Movie-DVDRIP-CAM :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, obviously the video is made by SeanAnarchy, not by Warhorse.

I didnt say it is our recording, just “a recording”

Because we don´t have it. We didn´t record our own presentation.

Okay, I just saw that I am wrong, we have a recording. Didn´t even know this. I will check about it.

Sorry that I only answer now and not earlier. I was busy with Gamescom and now I have a lot of tasks to do. One of them is a new format for the community which will start tomorrow. In this format we want to introduce the Team behind Kingdom Come and the development process. It will be a weekly interview with a Team member and what he is working on. This should give a nice inside view of the development of Kingdom Come if you put the interviews togehter one by one.

11 Likes

Love this idea! Yes, I DO!