E3 video by PC Games (new gameplay)

German PC Games magazine made a video about the game on E3. They did like the game quite much to no surprise. The video also features some new gameplay unseen in the E3 trailer.

A little bit of translation:

• Presentation was in 4K on big LED-screen.
  • Horse riding was implemented. But animation was not finished.
  • Everything looked great. Even the dirt on the ground (sic).
  • They always update their version of cryengine. Now they are on 3.7.
  • Implemented sword fighting. Was done very well. Chose highest difficult setting. Didnā€™t look easy but very realistically.
  • The backers can hope for much new content in the next alpha (9 square km to 16, 7 people are working on new quests).
  • The guys from PC Games also liked the humour of the developers. For example at some end of the map there was some construction equipement and a Dixi-Klo (try to guess what this is :wink: ).
5 Likes

Thanks for finding it rom :grinning: (not sarcastic) news are always welcomed, better one more news than lessā€¦
But video was already posted here.

With whole translation:
Stefan: We are following the mediaeval RGP Kingdom Come from first day, There were some animated pictures, at least I do. Today there was a brandnew presentation about the new Tech-Alpha.
Marc, you have seen it for the first time, do you?
Marc: Not really, I have seen your cool lets play with Olaf for the first time.
Stefan: Ahh, ja okay.
Marc: And we have seen some advancement, we have seen a presentation in 4K what I think was pretty impressive, on a giant LED-TV. They had talked about what had changed, they implemented horse riding.
Stefan: They were saying the animation is not finished yet.
Marc: Yeah, I have seen it. It was jumping above a fence and this did not work as well but I already looked good. In general everything that was laying on ground was beautiful, even the dirt.
This was done really awesome.
Stefan: They said they always make updates about CryEngine, at the moment they use 3.7 and you can see that. If you look at the older builds, it gets better with every step. I hope this also true on gameplay. We have seen Swordfight today, this was supercool. A litte bit tricky but awesome. With all that armour and different layers, its definitely on a good way.
Marc: It was good he directly choosed the highest skill level, seems not easy, but it was cool.
He had let the enemy come in and pushed him back. This looked totally realistic.
Stefan: The developers told us the bakers will happy on some news in the new Tech-Demo (not really new to us here in Forum), for example the gameplay environment.
Marc: For sure, it gets bigger from 9kmĀ² to 16kmĀ² (I stay metric here :P) this is a obvious extension. And seven people do build the quests at the moment, there will me more quests than originally planned, they have mentioned sidequests.
Stefan: What I found funny was their self-irony, I donĀ“t know if you have seen it, but on the end or the border of playable area, there were some roadworks and stuff like that.
Marc: this portable toilet stands in the landscapeā€¦
Stefan: It was hilarious, their team works with fun and eagerness, this will be a good game.
Marc: indeed. We will follow them further on so stay tuned and watch our channel for our plans in future.
Stefan: So: Kingdom come!
Marc: Yes.

2 Likes