FAILED TO LOAD THE GAME DLL ! Please help!

Please help !!!
When I start the game I’m writing to Failed to load the Game DLL! WHGame. I know that somebody was writing about how I tried everything and nothing works for help. Thank you.

Please send an email to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

Maybe this helps:

Please give a feedback.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Try copying Win64Shared files to win64, this worked for me and the game now launches correcly! … … . . .
How do I exactly do it?

Nothing works :frowning:

the solution for this problem for me was: geting the newest version of XInput9_1_0.dll (version 10.0.14393.0) for right system (64bit or 32bit) and replace the old one in windows/system32 directory.
I have got it from here:
https://wikidll.com/microsoft/xinput9_1_0-dll#

If you go to the Win64 folder you should find KingdomCome.exe. If you don’t see it there then it might be inside of a folder called !Temp. That’s where I found it at least. Copy and paste it into the Win64Shared folder and then copy everything iside of the Win64 folder and paste it into Win64Shared folder as well. Then double click on KingdomCome.exe. It’s working for me…for the moment at least. Here’s to hoping it won’t screw up again.

Btw, I’m pretty sure you already know how to but just in case you don’t know how to get to the Win64 folder here’s how. Open file explorer and go to:
Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > GalaxyClient > Games > Kingdom Come Deliverance > Bin
to get to the !Temp folder you just stop on Kingdom Come Deliverance and it should be there.