Final 2mil stretch goal almost there! What shall be next SG's?

There is only “few” green dollar bills missing to achieve the 2mil stretch goal (less than 10k ?), but given how fast it is progressing i think we will be able pop the champagne bottles sometime during this month?

Also - shall we expect some new stretched goals?!

1 Like

At 20 million they are going to add dragons.

1 Like

And Elves at 10 mil., dwarves at 15 mil.

Dan already asked on twitter for example for new stretchgoals and theres a topic here in the forum too.
So we can expect a new one for sure.

I’d like if they just polish everything especially nature (flora, fauna) and nature sounds

1 Like

Oooor… Magical wands and wizards!

The topic already exists: New stretch goal(s)

Well… https://twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/511573389324976128

people really asking for mod tool as stretch goal?

lol must be new to pc gaming

Coop … because The reason Destiny is selling so well is co op.. Yeah. Like Titanfall. Highly hyped, celebrated, quickly forgotten. And just “Umm, this game is so average…” voice sounding in the distance.

2 Likes

jousting!! the opportunity to participate in a tournamnet!!

Ahem, that’s already in the game. It was a stretch goal we already reached. :wink:

i believe that jousting is not included in the passed stretch goal?

i also agree with the (horse) tournament!

Be called up to fight in a war, depending on the status of the caractor, they could be a squad leader or just a minion with hundreds of others.
Good way to make money, or perhaps use the battlefield to get a pice of armour or higher spec wepon, perhaps your recruited to go to war (new are seperate map) to kidnap/ ransom a noble form a forign power

1 Like

Warhorse has basically said Henry will just be another guy in the fight when a couple large-size battles take place, so I think that part is covered.

As I understand it, jousting is expected to be part of the whole tournament mode goal, but that’s not an in-game thing.

Lolz Riiiiight, I do not see that happening as it is outside the lore of this game. But funny none the less :smiley:

I wuld like a version of Skyrims Hertfire for the next SG´s:)

nope just tournament fighting, I mean jousting as in horses and men with pointy sticks :smiley:

Nobody confirmed or denied jousting so far for tournament mode. So it’s pretty pointless to make that a stretch goal if it’s possibly already part of the tournament goal.

Have this man flogged!

2 Likes

Less than $ 5k!!!