Forum Badge - Help

Well, I donated at the Viscount rank, entered the code I was given and… No forum badge. Perhaps other users can see it, just not me? Let me know if this is the case please.

I remember putting the code in when signing up, and upon realizing it hadn’t worked, I put the code into the “Preferences’” “Kickstarter Code” section.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but I would love to have some feedback/help with this matter and I would like to hear how other users got their respective badges.

You may need to send a private message to Warhorse.

3 Likes

May be a good idea. Thank you for taking the time to read/reply.

Yes it is fairly typical. The first time I pledged, it took them a few day, so I just sent them a PM. I just upgraded to King, and it still shows Earl, so just send them a PM, and they will set it straight.

1 Like

Well same issue here, looking forward for my Baron badge

On what e-mail adress should I send it? I have backed Baron tier yesterday at 20:00 and still nothing :/.

I thought, maybe I can’t see badge images because of NoScript or something. But in IE it’s the same, I can only see text (tier name). When will the images be back? Not that it’s important or anything but would be nice to have. :slight_smile:

Are you on the other side of the globe?
In europe it’s 9:25 am right now.

I’m just posting here to check my own badge. I did notice that the kickstarter-code was empty in my profile page.

(edit: Yep, no badge. I’ll just be patient, no big deal)

Im from Czech republic :smiley: For me time is morning 9:31 right now…

I have/had the same problem and I got a message back that it looks ok now, although I have no idea where I can see my own title…

Edit: there it is :smiley: fixed

I think they’re redoing it so it can fit the forum’s visual and immerse in to it. Or I hope this is the reason, why we haven’t our graphic badges back yet.

Me too, just checking. :slight_smile: There is no other way to view my badge?

Newest post https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/757333

Check your kickstarter email = notice just went out.

I originally backed at Earl or something and upgraded to king. Not sure how it’s working out because my code didn’t work.

Test and my first post here. Hello there!

Hello world :wink:
Just a post to test the (correct) badge

Lol I see Barons , Kings, Knights … am I the only one humile Peasant?
Wish I had more but I couln’t .

Not seen one on mine yet :frowning:

Hello Folks :wink: Short post for testing :slight_smile: