Game constantly crashing

Hi

I purchased Kingdom Come:Deliverance yesterday and from what I’ve played it is amazing and i cant wait for the full release. Unfortunately my game continues to crash between 5 and 30 minutes much to the disappointment of my sibling whom i bought the game for.Any advice would be appreciated.thank you.

Hi there,
most of the crashes are caused by save/load feature.
We are reworking this feature for the final game.

If you are loading the game each time, try to start a new game. And also try deleting all the saved games (game directory > user_kingdomcome > whgame)

If it continues to crash anyway make sure your drivers are updated and that you have last service pack for windows.

If the crashes still continue, please send us DxDiag.txt
And also crash logs which you can generate if you follow these steps:

Locate file system.cfg in Your game directory.
Open the file in some plain ASCII text editor. Like notepad. No Word!!!
Add line containing “sys_WER = 2” (without the quotes)
Save the changes
Run the game
Now, when there will be some problem leading to crash, it will close the game quietly instead, and create a file \user_kingdomcome\ce2dump.dmp
if not, it may mean Your windows installation is not typical/complete. Try to download and install https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms679309(v=vs.85).aspx

Send the ce2dump.dmp and DxDiag.txt file to prokop.filcik@warhorsestudios.cz

2 Likes

I was having crashes as well when I first joined the beta. Someone on here mentioned that adjusting the sliders too high can cause problems, so I reset the settings, left the sliders alone and hey presto no more crashes.

Just thought it would be worth mentioning in case you have adjusted the sliders.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the sliders adjusted to the maximum, but I have very view crashes. Two days ago I played the game at least 3 hours without a crash. However the Save/Load feature doesn’t work correct so far. Last time I used it I had the strange problem that after loading most trees are missing…
If I manage to reproduce the bug I’ll post it in the forum and file a redmine ticket.