Game doesn't launch at all (pc win7)

Windows Logs > Applications

I just updated manually the windows certificates with two files found on microsoft website, but it does not lauch…

I am going update my nvidia drivers, and i will reboot after .

Good luck.

doesn’t show anything in event viewer… :frowning:

I updated my graphics drivers etc. when i first encountered the problem…no help. Wishing you luck, though

This why I gave up on gaming on my old laptop and got a desktop. Laptop GPUs are not comparable to desktops ones with the same name so often a laptop will not meet minimum specs for games.
Windows 10 is a free upgrade still I believe. If you really are not fussed about windows 7 then an upgrade would be where I would start

Still doesn’t work for me :frowning:

Did my fix work for you???

Nope , sadly, it did not :frowning:

Damn, do you have same issue as me or different? Soon as you start game it stops Working/Crashing?

I found the solution for me, I had to download Universal C Runtime in Windows, basically update my system. Update everything through Windows updates, get the service pack. Check this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

Hard to say it stops working. it never starts working… as exlained earlier… klick ‘start’, se a fraction of a second the steam “preparing to launch…” window, then nothing happens.

Must be a different issue to me, I get the KCD popup flash mini screen and then game crashes / stops working soon as you click on shortcut from desktop. I figured a fix for that though.

I’ll just shelf my copy for the time being, and wait for the mext patches and the forums to cool down after all the over boiling bile…And then try and start a thread, looking for help

I tried your fix now but i always have my error 0x000007b
anyway, thanks to have submit it

I’ve installed the lastest nvidia drivers but nothing change.

I am going to investigate this windows error code…

Please don’t get angry with me. :blush: But did you try and reinstall https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632 ?

Hello,

i have installed again visual c++ 2005,2008,2010,2012 minimum runtime, 2012 additional runtime, 2013, and 2015!

A new update of the game was also donwloaded today, but nothing changes

what did you get if you run the .exe directly?
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe

it gives me an error code 0xc000007b

I wrote a PM to you…I hope it will help…