Game doesn't launch at all (pc win7)

What bit version? It may cause trouble.

Welcome to the club. Developement is over.

i am using 64 bit version.

Go away. If you haven’t noticed, there was a day one patch and ps4 / xbox one patch.

MLP trash.

The game is automatically updated with steam.

I have to idea what to do, there is absolutly no reaction when i launch the game, like if it was all fake.

I have similar problem, crashes on startup instantly.

Why are you still using Win 7?

because when i bought my laptop 6 yrs ago it was the regular OS

Your laptop is a Six your Old Windows 6 Upgrade to Win 7. Are you even sure it meats minimum requirements?

For your benifit I looked it up via Google:

CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 6 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
SOUND CARD: Integrated
FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB

A better question would be what are his system specs.

It’s a Clevo computer, i never upgraded it for now.
CPU I7 3630
16 GO ram
Geforce GTX 680 gtx
SSD 250 GO

i will soon upgrade it with a 1060 gtx, anyway it’s not the matter, i try to install again and again visual c ++ module, and others things, it do nothing more…

I, too have the problem of the game not starting at all. When pressing ‘start’ in my steam library, for the tiniest fraction of a second the little window “preparing to launch…” pops up, but vanishes again. After that, it is as if I had never clicked ‘play’.

That is exactly what i have!
During 2 seconds the words “Jeu lancé” appears next to the name of the game with Steam, and nothing, not a special activity from the HDD led, nothing

Does steam say it is playing KCD or is it just blank?
I would refer you to steams trouble shooting guide if you get this.

When I launched it first, or rather, tried to, it changed my status from not having played to time played 1 minute.

And after clicking the name “Kingdome Come : Deliverance” in the list to the left for a few moments sais “running”

Go to your installation directory and look at the executable in the Bin -> Win64 folder
Right click and go to properties, then compatability.

Make sure you run it as administrator, you can also look at the various options for simulating other operating systems. I have win10, but the only way I can even barely play the game is in win7 compatability mode.

Its worth a try atleast

1 Like

Go through the Steam trouble shooting steps, Verify your game cache, etc. Try running it from the Steam Apps folder and so on.

I have Win 7. When I try to start from the .exe in the bin folder, it doesn’t work either, showing an (0xc000007b) error…

done already, including a full new installation. nope-edi-nope…not working :confused:

Try looking in your Event Viewer for the application to see what it tells you about that.