Game story with 2 new add-ons would be Epic

Y’all should add a love interest to the game/story with a couple mission. Maybe the the girl who saves you in the beginning (or guy if you’re a girl)? That would make the game even better and add more to the reality of the game. If ya don’t already then you should also add a best friend or 2 or 3 and have the option to take them with you to travel. It would literally be the most Epic game of all time if ya add these 2 things to the game! :smiley: It said to choose a category but all I could choose was Off-topic. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

The dev team has already said we will not be having companions (aside from your dog, and quest related followers).

So you won’t be recruiting people to join your party.

this could be wrong but im also pretty sure they aren’t adding a love interest either.

BTW the reason you can only choose the off topic category is because you have to be a backer to post outside of the off topic threads.

Also i should add you will only be a male character currently named Henry. it is a free roam RPG but it is still story based.

1 Like

This is wrong, they have already confirmed that there will be possiblity of some sort of romantic relationship.

1 Like

I tried looking for this info after making my post you wouldn’t happen to have a source you can share?

It has been said on many occasions and I honestly can’t imagine an epic story without at least light love motive. Here is just something I quickly found right now.

2 Likes

As long as there’s some sort of a love story than that’ll be cool. It would feel more real. Thanks y’all

1 Like