Gamescom 2016 related stuff

Sorry, was just kidding I actually don’t drink alcohol anymore ^^
And wearing a ~3.500€ sallet on a party could be a bad idea :smiley:

I really like the idea, I will try to get some budget for free drinks for people in armour.

No need to wear a sallet :slight_smile: Grab your gambi, put some chain or brestplate over it, wear a gaugle, some nice pants and lets get drunk :slight_smile: Armour doesnt have to be a BOTN full plate hehe

Ok I booked the Gamescom Camp till sunday. Just hoping that there’ll be no thunderstorm with an open tent like last time :wink:

Gambi + plate? You drunk bro? You wear a doublet beneath plate armour.

Yes, I mean under the chain! Thats the first Ive mentioned. And yes, wear the doublet under the plate if you dont want to look like a cartoon :smiley: Sometimes the hand types faster then the brain realizes and unfortunately this forum is unforgivable becasue you cant delete directly…

1 Like

Yeahhhh GamesCom 2016, wir sehen uns :smiley:

2 Likes

And now we also have a Warhorse Studios community party for Gamescom 2016.
on Friday 19th August at 8PM in the evening.

The FIRST 100 people to show up will receive a raffle ticket and we will have a lot Kingdom Come: Deliverance giveaways, so don´t miss it.

4 Likes

At the Gamescom 2016!
Will there be new videos/information at the Gamescom 2016?
Something different from the E3 stuff?

Can we test the E3 build (or newer) on the Gamescom 2016?

Yes, we will have something new compared to E3, but you will not be able to test the E3 build.

1 Like

Same as last year?
“Same as every year!”

You don’t have a public booth this year?

Unfortunately not. It is very expensive and we don´t have the budget to have a booth in the entertainment area.

That is sad to hear, but I understand.
The knights in shiny armor will do their best to do some advertisement, I’m sure :trumpet:

2 Likes

Soon we are going to meet the team :+1:t2: who else will be there?

I will.

Btw. question to the mod, are people who are not registered here allowed to come to the GamesCOM Party, or is it forum members only?

Of course they are invited! We want anyone who is a fan of our game to come!

My lord, I wishe I could riden out to toun of Cologne. But syn my men hadde yiven me a myght, I moot stay. But I woot, as thow art worthy knyghts, I hope that thow will devyse.

interview and some new stuff…starts at 6:50

1 Like

I really hope read dead 3 is announced.

If it isn’t on PC, my moral principle of not supporting consoles in hopes that they eventually die might finally break.

I really like the new stuff…stealth, insta kills, polearms, hand to hand combat. What makes me curious is that Crafting in the inventory got replaced by something called “Codex”