Giveaway for Kingdom Come Delievrance

I know I’ve already made a thread about this video BUT i wanted to make sure that everone had a chance to enter this comp if they dont already own the game or have a friend who wants it.

the details are within the video on how to enter, good luck.
The winner will be announced in about a weeks time in the comments and on twitter (@StallisMilitia)

Enjoy!

I know you have your own system but I also have been reading all the comments and leaving likes on the ones I feel have a genuine interest in the game.

these are my top three favorite comments.

Thanks man! :slight_smile:
I shall consider this for when i make my decision.

1 Like

I just think it would be great to have someone who has a deep interest not only in the content but being involved in the community and helping this game reach its full potential.

2 Likes

Ugh, if it were possible I would give a key to all 3 of them :confused:

2 Likes

I’d like to inform people that the ‘entries’ will be clsoing on tuesday sometime and I will announce the winner of the code in the comment section and on my twitter (@stallisMilitia:)

if youve not entered and you dont have the game or have a friend without the game, you should do swiftly. :stuck_out_tongue:

So i have picked out 7 comments in the giveaway. Now to a random generator… who will win? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BlackBunik has won. if he doesnt come back to me stating why the delay or just doesn’t claim at all in the next 3 days i will consider going to the next comment i chose. as alot of people want to win this! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nice choice! i like that guy he is everywhere on youtube posting comments in support of the game.

EDIT: I am assuming you must have gotten a hold of him he now has an account on the forums.@BlackBunik

2 Likes

Oh dear, people are talking about me? A lowlife from a dirty city? I’m slighty embarassed lol.
Well thank you all I suppose. :smile:

I planned to create an account for a long time, but just did not feel like I have anything to contribute as there are so many great people already involved.
However now with my hands on the alfa version I’ll at least help if I find something extraordinary (be it a bug or a missed oportunity in a feature)
Like just now I was wondering, how great it would be if you could actually make the carts move downhill by balancing on them. It could even be used in battle! :smiley: Wasn’t it even in some story about Jan Žižka? They used battle wagons, but I think they might have released them filled with stones against enemies. Or maybe it was somewhere else… might be a good idea for a silly mod at least.

Also thanks @McWonderBeast for your kind words. :smile:

1 Like

welcome to the community!

I really hope some if not all of those carts will be active in the end. Oh the shenanigans I would get into.

1 Like

Yeees! There is nothing more entertaining than annoying ordinary peasants. Stealing their carts, driving into them, putting obstacles behind their door. Like those barrels around. I hope we’ll be able to pick them up too.
But enough with this sillyness, I know this is not the objective of the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the land of plebs and kings

1 Like