Giveaway for Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Wait I was counting him who else did you give a copy?

gave one too "King_Abraham_III " earlier in the year

2 Likes

Awesome so as far as I am aware that will be 6 copies total given out by the community.

1 Like

i want that too ten by the end of this year ! :slight_smile: more people we get involved in the game the better

3 Likes

If I get much bigger which is most likely going to be over the e3 period i want to give away a few more copies to people. atm I canā€™t really afford much, yeha i get views on yt but the revenue system sucks now. hardly get many munies $$$ :frowning:

just keep putting videoā€™s out there and your break will come . get some momentum and you will go far :slight_smile: nothing in life is instant especially when it comes to making money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, these last two months where ive concentrated on info/hype videos i have seen a growth so hopefully it shall continue :smile:

yea , just got to keep up to date on the new hypes . any big games that come out get some gameplay and you should get some attention .

although some constructive criticism here :slight_smile: your very clear and informative in your videos but you should let your personality come out more .
as all the big youtubers are also big personalities as well :slight_smile: help draw people into you as a person more than just gathering info from that singular video and not subscribing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try and do so but tbh i donā€™t really have much of a personality apart from cringy things. Iā€™ll add in a few things but my live streams and stuff are for people who want me.

just relax and let it come naturally like you would with your mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you not seen the most successful tubers mate? :grin:

A great way to get loose and let yourself go is to get naked and practice in front of a full body mirror ( know you only use your voice but this practice can help)

I hate Pewdiepie with a passion, hence why i dont want to be accused of silly unfunny cringy humour

1 Like

wait we are talking about his youtube videos right :slight_smile:

but he does make like 4 million a year :smiley:

1 Like

I donā€™t care! its more than 4 mill but still. I hate his content. Itā€™s too easy I need some sort of challenge and satisfaction. being pewdiepie, or pewdieshit as i like to call him would be horrible. I would prefer to do what im doing for min wage and just live but enjoy myself then be rolling in cash:P

cant say ive ever watched his videos really . only channel i really follow religiously is "failarmy " gives me shits a giggles every Friday while i eat my lunch :slight_smile:

Hi!Iā€™m a big medieval age and FPV fan,i want to know that giveaway is done?

Nope it is still going on. follow the instructions in the video below.

There are 3 total copies for this giveaway that will be given out over the course of E3.

3 Likes

The first video in which has the giveaway in it has recently hit 1k views within 24 hours which is pretty cool. keep on sharing it out folks!

1 Like

so we didnt quite make 1k likesā€¦ currently 98. but i will be giving away the first one tonight.