Giving away A baron tier gift code (for new people )

So 11 days ago now i was feeling rather generous and purchased a baron tier as a gift code format with the intention of giving it to a particular person who had wasted his money on the steam wallet thinking he could somehow donate using his steam wallet funds (face palm ) however he has not been online since and well i dont want the code to go to waste. So i would like to find it a new home in someone who really wants to get involved in the alpha and the development of the game but simply cant due to money reasons etc .

so post below or send me a not so private message maybe add a little reason to why you want it and ill pick someone to hand it too .

10 Likes

This is really nice move from you. Hope you will be rewarded for this nice act :wink:

5 Likes

This man might carry the title of a Viscount, but has the heart of a Saint!

1 Like

well a sword would be cool haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i for sure would like to have this game and try the alpha.I would be forever thankful to you if this was sent to me because i am poor. My poor family could live of 45$ for a year.Also i am the president of Finland and i like to get games for free.

1 Like

Poor you :wink:
Come to Czech Republic. We are sooo rich here!

Try to ask Wathorse :smiley:

just the one person then . if no other new people comment by the time i get back home tonight , by tonight i mean tomorrow morning then its your @V_M_P

I would very much like to receive your generous (seriously, you kind sir (or madame) are truly a nice person) gift, though, unlike V_M_P, my family is not particularly poor nor am I a president. I just currently don’t have any money because I’m using all the money I get to pay off a loan to my parents. Thus I am instead going to make you a deal; If you choose to give the gift code to me, I will personally make you a medieval-fied drawing of your evil baby (which I’m assuming is not actually you, though it would be quite hilarious if it were). However, I can’t promise that I’ll be able to make it this year, nor can I guarantee that the quality will be better than if it were made by a 6-year-old. Still, I am confident that you will not reject this once-in-a-lifetime offer, for my drawings are worshipped far and wide, so I’m just gonna assume the code is mine. Thanks.

2 Likes

Got my vote, at least you made your account before this thread was made.

This is indeed a fine counter-offer from you King Abraham, but i doubt he is in need of such painting since he is currently giving a game for free and since you are King Abraham the third i am sure that you have the money to buy this game. I can see from the picture that you indeed are a very rich king and since i am only a poor president of Finland i have no way of getting this wonderful looking game unless this wonderful man gives it to me for free.

Also, i have noticed that my reindeers are starving and my reindeers happen to feed on positive energy so this game would not only give me the chance to play this wonderful game but also feed my reindeers. If the game isnt given to me it would mean that you have murdered my reindeers and btw these reindeers happen to be santas reindeers but because he is sick i am taking care of them.

Just give them some Koskenkorva and they’ll surely be fine.

They would only faint faster and also grow the need of positive energy, trust me.

I was once quite rich, aye. I had lands, titles and riches that no other man could compete with. Yet during these past centuries, rebellions has taken the realm under their control. Through spreading lies that my autocracy is “undemocratic” and “morally wrong”, they quickly had enough recruits to outnumber my royal army and invaded my palace, thus making it impossible for me to collect taxes from those filthy peasants living in my kingdom. I have since been in hiding, waiting for the day I can reclaim my throne and once again tax the shit out of the peasantry.

1 Like

As the poor President of Finland i would have also rebelled if i was part of your country. I would rather be a poor king than not being one also since you are waiting the day to reclaim your throne you still have a chance to become rich which i dont. I hope u the best of luck to get your riches back.

decisions …decisions, the code shall be sent in 10 minutes

@King_Abraham_III the code is yours ill PM it to you now

1 Like

maybe I have another code on monday to give away

1 Like

You are truly a saint among men. Know that you will always be welcome in my kingdom, once I have reclaimed it of course…

3 Likes