GTA5 KC:D Nexus

Weekends are Weekends! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: of course hard at work with your ankle elevated during the week :slight_smile:

I’d really like to play it on PC. Bought it for 360 but I’m not willing to pay to be able to play online. On the other hand I also don’t like to buy the same game twice. Not even when I consider it to be a good game. So maybe next year if there is a sale or sth.

Ahh okay … I was wondering who is MahatmaGamer :blush:

1 Like

added (20 characters :smiley: ) Also if you guys have teamspeak, ventrillo or mumble it would help to talk in there.

1 Like

? what are you guys talking about?

man read the thread.

1 Like

ph ya hell ya man would be sweet!

1 Like

http://steamcommunity.com/id/minterowski if you guys want to play some other games too, arma 3 red orchestra war thunder dayz csgo insurgency just hit me up

1 Like

i would be down to play any of these, what rank are you in csgo btw? im a pathetic silver 4 :frowning:

Im Legendary Eagle :F But have smurf acc too

May I ask which mode in War Thunder you play most?

Planes and mostly arcade since I dont have a wingman

OK if you need one send me a message. Mine nick is “Fliegel”.

1 Like

UPDATE

Alrighty so we sparked some attention already @TobiTobsen went ahead and created the Crew WarH0r5es.

Feel free to join.

Currently myself and Tobi are playing GTA online on the PS3 and would love to have some players join in on our chaos.

You can follow the above link to the socail club page for more info or you can Add me on PSN McWonderBeast.

Seriously we need you people @TobiTobsen is really poor!

ill be playing with you guys the minute it comes out on pc

2 Likes

I could join if it was PS4 :frowning:

1 Like

I would love to join and bring some carnage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mine is done downloading but we still have to wait till release date :confused:

1 Like