Guide/Advice and FAQ

Theres 2 camps, 1 east and 1 West of Uzhits and theres also another camp South of Talmberg but all of these camps are empty at the moment.

They do Respawn, trying leaving their vicinity and waiting a few days. I’ll test to see how quickly camps respawn tomorrow. Else leave the quest for later and before you know it the time will pass and you’ll check the camps and they have respawned

Yeah i’ll do that.

Also i’m stuck in a quest Thick as Thieves - woyzeck the miller.
If u know what happens in mainquest in merhojed you know what im talking about and i cant finish the thick as thieves side quest

Honestly haven’t done any of the criminal quests with the millers. I strayed away from those because I wanted to get the achievement of having all good reps in all cities. Sorry

Where can I butcher Pebbles?

Bring it here. A proper resting place.

You get a bow and arrows following the main quest extremely early (and if you’ve trained up enough, a Cuman bow requiring 11 Str and 6 Agi… or swapped values but I know it’s those, I just got it again on my second playthrough)

You get a horse following the main quest extremely early. Don’t bother with sidequests, just train with Bernard for a while so you get good at combat mildly and then main quest until horse.

As for reps: Give money to people on the road who ask for it, kill bandits around cities and keep yourself clean in general, as well as do quests for the people in the town. That’s pretty much it at the moment for getting reps up AFAIK.

Would be cool to get treasure map treasure locations though, for sure.

Wayfarer traders sometimes has treasuremaps

O.K. reading your guide i gave it another try.
Meanwhile i have 200 Groschen, bought the dagger , most traders have no more money.
i can progrss strength with collecting herbs, it is awful.
how can i use the dagger i bought.
I equipped it in the inventory, but no response.
I was whistling picking flowers beneath the sweet magnolia trees…

Daggers are automatically used when you stealth kill (need a perk for it).
There’s a mod to add wealth to traders otherwise just visit them a day/few days later.

1 Like

I am still in the starting villageSkalitz.
I want to stealth kill a guard, take his weapon, …

Like I said in this scenario they can only be loot once killed and only be killed with a halberd

You need a perk

So i go into sneak mode with c and attack the guard, is that right?

thank you all for support, what name has that perk?

In order to do this you need to crouch and knockout

How do i knockout?

From behind them and crouchinf

Sorry, misunderstood…

To use the stealth kill you need to hold the button of the knockout (E if you’re on PC) but I don’t remember the perk name sorry, it’s probably in stealth, read a few.