Has xbox even had a patch yet?

Seriously no news about the Xbox patch and I’ve still not had one since I preloaded and that was only 300mb. What’s worse is they are completely tight lipped about it.

Can someone let me know if they have got a patch on Xbox yet?

No patch yet and no new infos. The patch was supposed to come on xbox friday the 16th. Now it’s Wednesday 21th. And the sad thing is that this patch will only fix minor things and not the lod pop ins or the lags. We will have to wait months for that.

1 Like

Xbox support can not locate a patch. They insist on us contacting the developer. (Probably political stance)

Yeah I’ve been told the same thing, they don’t have a patch

Looks like we’ve been left behind by the developer. They didn’t care about us as the xbox one owners.

Not right folks, not right as we were informed little time ago:

What are you onabout?

WH sent the patch already to MS… we just need to wait. for how long? nobody knows lol

Guys check the patch notes thread thats been globally pinned…

1 Like

Here I’ll even be as kind as to share it. Patchnotes

1 Like

Right… the question was had anyone had the patch yet. I already know we’re having to wait but the wait has become a joke. I dont need to be told what I already know. Devs aren’t updating us with any news and microsoft cert process doesnt take this long normally which means they have probably failed.

I wish they would just take 5 mins to write a update on what’s happening every few days. I mean it’s not much to ask for after spending $60. It seems like they are ignoring the issue.

But yes, we currently know nothing more than that.