Help us out by testing out our new downloader

We will have our own Warhorse Beta downloader for all the knight and lower tiers and for the backers after beta release. Please help us finding out if everything is fine about it, and if you are able to use it without problems. And if you have problems with it, please tell us about it. Everyone should be able to use it without external help.

EDIT:
Maybe some of your could even try to uninstall and install it again. So we will know if this also will work properly. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

5 Likes

Working fine… :smile: But Please give us a nice screenshot or an Artwork…and not a TestAPP.! :wink:

1 Like

End-user license is not linked. (only mainpage)

And an error occurred…

edit:

Second try worked…

edit 2:

Tested deinstlling,… worked!

New installing,… worked!
Check for launcher update,… worked!

Yes, I want a wallpaper of this (new) KCD Logo with burning background!

1 Like

Worked fine!

It triggered Avast for some reason and caused a crash at the first try (didn’t find virus or anything though). At the second try everything was alright.

I think a Beta Teaser - Picture would fit here perfectly… :smile:
Perhaps with a release date, :grin:

I have knight tier but I receive the following message:

Installing, running and deinstalling the launcher worked without a problem, running windows 10 64bit.

Yes, because the beta is not out yet. This is a test for the near future :slight_smile:

It worked fine.

Is it not necassary to know the hardware configuration the tester used?

Maybe if something went wrong…

Läuft alles einwandfrei! Gute Arbeit! Bin echt auf die Beta gespannt ;). Launcher gefällt mir optisch sehr gut.

Worked Fine.

1 Like

Didn´t work for me,triggered avast and an error window popped up "Access to the path … is denied"
I have pledged the baron tier and played the alpha for a few hours.Although had a little problem with the amd bugg on cryengine :confused:

Worked fine and dandy for me.

Any more information about it?

After some problems with antivirus Avast (scaning), everything works fine.

I was able to install and run your test app smoothly and successfully on Windows 10 PRO without any 3rd party antivirus / firewall. I have only got this:

… so I just had to click on more info, and than run anyway.