Help us out by testing out our new downloader

Launcher looks great (but not the ugly icon), idk which username or pw is required
but i will not use Launchers due of his bandwidth limits :grinning:
EDIT: It shows the used bandwidth or the actual Download Speed?
I was able to login but my bandwidth is to slow to test the download itself

Uploadingā€¦

Okay, for your information. Receiving on your feedback we have a new launcher now.
It is possible now to choose the path of installation. To get the new downloader, you have to uninstall the old one and download the new one. It is the same link as before. And this downloader should update automatically to newer versions.

The old downloader will not work anymore.

Thank you.

Can you give me the integrated artwork of this launcher?
I want to create some new media stuff :slightly_smiling:

Not todayā€¦ remember me about this at beta release. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, can you tell me when beta version will be released? :slightly_smiling:

It should be released in March :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new one works fine.
I changed the directory and installed it on a USB stick. :slightly_smiling:

The launcher shows Version 1.0; like the last oneā€¦

The launcher should be named like Kingdom Come Deliverance Launcher. (for easier to find)

Launcher is only in Englishā€¦

Is the launcher communication encrypted?

Is this separate from Steam or will the Steam version automatically update for us?

The Kingdom Come Launcher is seperate from Steam for new backers after Beta update and for Knight tiers and downwards.

The Steam version for the current backers will be updated automatically to Beta with the release of Beta.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for my confusion. How do I access the download? I checked the FAQ but I canā€™t figure out how to find the pledge section of my profile. Iā€™m blind as a bat as Iā€™m not real familiar with the site yet. Thanks.

No problem, this question is quite common. Just log in on the main page https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/home and you will find your Steam Code in your profile under FUND --> MY PROFILE :slight_smile:

Ah thank you so much. Cheers.

1 Like

Tried it and it worked completly fine for me =)

1 Like

Works fine for me.

1 Like

but theoretically, everyone can use the launcher after beta launch?
(Baron, Illuminati, Knight, Earl, Kingā€¦)

I just got this error but after clicking ok everything worked fine

No, this are two seperated groups. People who are backers now will use steam codes, backers of the future, knights and lower will use downloader.

1 Like