Here is an actor who will play the main protagonist Henry. Can someone recognize him?

i really like that they hired euro accented actors. maybe some american accents will show up as peasants, but i really like it because american accent just feels too new world, and this game is set in the old world.

That they’d use American accents never crossed my mind as a possibility 0_o

they used americans as temps, and some people were discussing having accents from the largest market of the game, which would be americans. i think originally was the plan, but the beta placeholders show american accent is too modern sounding

Yes Henry is a Peasant too. But he is on a Mission for Sir Kobyla…So it could be the actor…perhaps :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

I´m the Father of a Hero!>

That´s an old info :smile:

Check this:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/T0_8I/status/811539430578196481

2 Likes

Well that’s depressing.

3 Likes

I like him.

To be honest, it’s not so important how it looks. If you stop to think negatively on this, and it will seem not so bad(I think xd), and even more, he’s still in W. I. P
On the other side the whole situation, at least he will be more realistic. Still, not all people are perfect, right?

1 Like

The look of the chracter you’ll be looking at for many many hours seems pretty important to me.

1 Like

But, it’s still W. I.P
I just said that it is not so bad than it could be.

There’s only one face that IS as bad as it could be.

I know it’s a work in progress, but it’s based on an actor, right?

Yes, but the actor’s not so bad. I don’t know why it is the way they came out.

1 Like

Actor isn’t ugly.
Disturbs me here that.

He looks like a dolt. Don’t sure that is right word meaning “раздолбай”, “распиздяй”, “оболтус”.
But in the next dialog he is ok.

1 Like

But should look like the average medieval peasant and the son of a blacksmith?

Good > Average > Bad

Average is not bad.

Okay, if normal, this debate and discussion has no meaning. In any case, our words will not change anything. Just going to hope that everything will be perfectly done.

I’m pretty sure they consider what the fans say:I

Dolt works just fine. He’s also standing in a really unnatural looking way with his knees bent. 0.5 Henry would beat this guy up and then explain that he was on important business from the lord of Ratay, pay a reduced fine, and move on.

6 Likes