Horse stops to poo and pee. :(

Pooing animation?

Its disgusting but gives a medieval feel doesn’t it?

It would be realistic, as you continue your journey, your horse has to pause for while and do his business…

2 Likes

Idk if you have any experiences with real life horses but they certainly do not need stop to poop.(neither do people but that’s not an experience I wish to discuss :smile: )

I think it would be a nice aesthetic addition to have, it has been mentioned once before in an old thread. we discussed the need for NPC’s to use the out house as well.

I am curious what gives the impression that a horse pooping gives a Medieval feel?

2 Likes

Sorry, well for a person who’s been living in big cities, I honestly don’t know much about horses haha.

Perhaps riding a horse to travel long distances is already itself medieval, so I just want to pursue it to make it more authentic, that’s all. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply @McWonderBeast

No reason to apologize, I was merely pointing it out. (I have had the misfortune of being a pooper scooper in a parade following several Clydesdales)

I haven’t seen them do it at full speed, but when trotting along they simply lift their tail and let rip.

I totally understand I was just curious what association horse poop had with being medieval?

2 Likes

Because you don’t see horse poop in modern cities anymore :yum:
Probably.

I don’t need an animation. The animations at the moment are very static, if they are finished they (alongside with the models on the floor) should do the immersion job.
But what I would like to see is that you need to feed your horse. Your character needs to eat, so the horse should, too.

2 Likes

London.

For that question, does our character need to shit and piss if our horses will do?

1 Like

Nope. Not that I heard of. Keeping track of food, sleep and dirt is enough to keep the player busy :wink:

1 Like

I live in London and I beg to differ :slight_smile: there is a stable near my house and I always get these same two people riding their horses down my street and leave about 6 piles of shit on their way through .

1 Like

London is a dirty city, but she’s talking about modern (=clean) cities. I beg to differ there as well :wink:

1 Like

You’re just mad because we blew the shit out of all your cities in the 40’s :wink:

1 Like

Horse will poop while walking or in a slow trot but never in a gallop and you did not have horse shit in major cities back then they had the same thing they use today it is called a manure catcher and it is put next to the horses ass, just google it. Now a horse that needs to pee very bad will stop, I had a horse completely stop on me from a good trot just to pee.

Interesting. I thought all modern cities which have carriages have special bags for horse poo. The austrian and german cities I’ve seen had them.
Yep. And mounted police and stuff. :horse:

Well I’m just a little bit mad because WAR destroyed a little TON of culture in the 40s in more than one country. There is no we and you.
I know it was supposed to be a joke but … ye. Sorry.

Oookay … ehm … back to horses :no_mouth:

horse and carts do but not just someone on a horse .

[quote=“Lamproly, post:13, topic:24220”]
There is no we and you.
[/quote] there certainly is :slight_smile: but lets not derail the thread :smiley:

Unless you’re an alien visiting us from space… There is only we humans. :wink: Or you know… A talking horse or whatever.

But yeah, london is quite clean to be honest.

thank you for your reply .

i personally disagree . We are divided by language , culture and politics .

[quote=“Warrior_Rose, post:15, topic:24220”]
But yeah, london is quite clean to be honest.
[/quote] yes , overall London is kept very clean and maintained

Regards
TheDivineInfidel

Really? Can you give me a source for the year 1403? If not, it didn’t exist.

London is a clean city I might be biased cause I live here…But I have to admit I’ve never noticed any manure catchers when I see horses on the roads what I do see is huge piles of **** afterwards…It’s never there long though!

Have you played ARK? All characters, including the player poo and pee at regular intervals without any input

How is it? Would you recommend?

Their kidneys are failing i guess

2 Likes