How do you remove the UI?

I’d like to remove the user interface (compass, stamina meter, and yellow dot in the center), mostly so I can take great screenshots. Anyone know how to do this?

Press the ~ key to open the console

g_showhud 0 set it to 1 to reenable

CL_FOV this command changes the field of view 65 is the base 1-100 are usable beyond 100 can crash the game. 10-25 are great for zoomed details.

wh_ui_showCompass 0 toggles just the compass.

wh_ui_showHealthbar 0 toggles just the health bar.

If you turn of the compass and the health bar individually you can keep the cursor.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

Hi Earl,

is there a list with console commands available?

Take care!

The search feature is your friend. :smiley:

It is the Magnifying Icon next to your avatar in the upper right of every forum page.

List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

It has not been kept up to date, many of them have been disabled. so your going to have to test to see what works and what does not.

yes, it is, it is. But for some reasons the search function doesn’t work proper to me. However, thx for helping :wink:

What kinds of issues are you having?

It functions best when search from the forum homepage otherwise it searches for relative terms in your current thread.

well, please, tell me how to remove compass forever?! with console command its appear after dialog or cutscene… so annoying ( i have waite for hardcoremode, but for some reason WH kept compass, despite it useless even in common mode.