How long have you played Alpha so far?

Hi, just wonder how long people her have played this early tech-alpha so far? Since its very little to do in the game so far, in a small place. But still I have acctually played this for sometime allready…Accordring to Steam(which I dont trust 100% since my internett has been unstable last days since there has been storm her for like 5-6days now…) I have now 89minuttes. And I dont think that is bad for a game they just have a small town and only thing to do is archery…

I have allways had believe in this to be a awesome game ofc, since I backd it on Kickstarter. But when I play it allready, watching the world(the small part of it so far atleast) and everyting I just cant help feeling this game will be better then skyrim where I have 200hours on PC and have completed it on PS3(before I got the new PC)

I guess made this thread just to have something else to talk about apart from alpha lyrics to the update comes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive got 91 minutes, just ran around did quests got the bow, spawned longsword sharpened it, ran around a bit more, sped up time and looked at the village from the start point, went into the woods, looked at stars, got a torch, fun times.

I Play the Alpha 101 minutes :slight_smile:

Love this game ^^

i have 8 hours so far

Steam sais: 9 hours. But shhh i wasn’t ingame the whole time :wink:

what i do to get the game

i con’t find it in steam

@foxman24 pretty easy: Support the game on the Pledge page ( http://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/pledges/#tier ) and buy the Baron Tier to get access to the alpha. More support is always appreciated. :wink:

1 Like

310 minutes And next 300 minutes will be with alchemy :smile:

I have 9hours thought it was less since it doesnt run too well on my pc (not the best gpu)
Hopefully I have a new one end of this year to fully enjoy the game with the brand new update :smiley:

26 HOURS :smiley: (20 characters…)

Ok, I can now see that my 89minutes is not so very much…

Guess I have some work to do this weekend then!

Anyone can make claims so here is some evidence.

Most of that is playtime. Approx. 2-3 hours was spent making time lapses.

edit: didn’t mean for this to be a direct response @Mafian94, always click the wrong reply button.

Ok, here is my evidence :smile:

2 Likes

is this all or the majority play time?

Me too

26 hours…

… What the hell did you do for 26 hours on that alpha? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, either he forgot to close the game or he tested it that much to help a lot which would be pretty respectable.

After the update I have gone from 89minutes to 3hours so far, but still alot to do on this update…

16 hours so far, but have to increase it as I see :slight_smile:

Had it for a couple days.
11 minutes
because i’m writing a 20 page paper due 3 hours
why am i on here
help