How long have you played Alpha so far?

I play it every day at least one time.
Can’t say how many hours but I have to see the graphic every day.

steam keeps track of this, just look at your playtime when you selected the game

1 Like

79 minutes so far. Trying to find good herbs to make medicine but the only thing I find is nettle. Also, the archer guy wouldn’t let me keep the bow.

You can’t save your progress in this demo, right?

this map should help you out. You have to score 28 or more points to keep the bow.

No save feature implemented yet. its been brought up allot recently.

50 hours at the moment

It´s more fun to play Kingdom Come Deliverence Alpha 0.21, than a released game (Dragon Age: Origins)
Bughunting is funny! :stuck_out_tongue:

I moved 44 posts to a new topic: Big Brother Steam

1 Like

How am I supposed to score 28 pts? You get like 10 arrows, the aim dances like crazy and there’s no crosshair (I love it though, Warhorse, don’t make the game easier!).

1 Like

Make the archery potion, or try this out.

I´am on Christmas holidays and there was no snow for skiing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can get some of our snow, we have to much, cant even drive since you cant see anything because of the snow :frowning:

Well, who cares what happend outside when I have KCD :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoho, reachd 10hours, but guess it won’t be much more before 0.3…

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: Big Brother Steam

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: Big Brother Steam

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: Big Brother Steam

So you are like 20hours ahead of me now… But just wait, when hunting is in the game(dont know when ofc…) then I will have far over 100hours! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve played about 8 hours so far but the same as most people I play it for a bit everyday.

about 3 mins.

I have huge bars the direction bar takes up 35% of my screen at the top and the bar at the bottom takes up 35% of the screen. Though my side monitors are clear. I cant see anything. so I dont play.

I played 2-3 hours waitnig for other patch :slight_smile: