I demand satisfaction!

I DEMAND a new video and the stuff you guys are doing. The amount of time (1 month) that i have been waiting for a new video is to damn high…or whenever you are ready. ndb

3 Likes

For my concern I am satisfy with Dan communication. I know that software development is not a linear evolution because making different module working together is sometime a break. Intermediate testing also is time consuming.

Also I like the blog spirit, no bullshit and very direct.
I found also most videos very instructive and I guess it takes time to propose such quality (in term of information). Also that they communicate directly to us, not via communication agency.
It suit me that at the moment they put the money and time in the game development.
In conclusion, I would like also to see videos too, but as I want the same quality than the previous one, I know that I have to be patient. But who knows may be this week we will have a good one :wink:

1 Like

this needed a new thread…

as for updates, they do one every month. july is coming up

They don’t work at all, they are homeless.

3 Likes

I’d rather have quality, than punctuality. If waiting a bit more time means we get better prepared stuff, I have no problem with that. These things take time. Every interaction with the community at this stage should be very carefully considered, since it’s going to be torn apart and looked at from every single possible angle, by the internet. Once it has echoed around, it’s very hard to change.

2 Likes

Nah, just excuses! See the chair at left and the box in front of it? It’s workdesk! Also that space around… ideal for swordfight and archery motion capture (floor is even covered in case of injuries)… Just be more creative :- )

But seriously, I wish them luck in their new place and hope that this trouble was the last unxpected complication!

Is that some kind of godsdamnithowisitcalled…“search picture”… ah… puzzle picture… O.ô

http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

7 Likes

Sorry… Couldn’t help it.

25 Likes

Are you sure he didn’t demand trial by combat? ^^

Maybe he did, but trial by singing would be better.

Edit- prepare for your image of Bronn to be shattered.

2 Likes

If Warhorse was a Polish studio, you could’ve named the image Prince of Prussia.

1 Like

They guy to the right might loose a foot or leg if he does not protect himself! :smiley:

good job we (really you) made it to the news section!!