I will never understand

…why a studio could think it’s acceptable to release a game in this state.
Among many other bugs I’ve experienced so far, the keep at Talmberg is full of visual problems. Massive holes in the ground, the well hovering in mid-air, non-existent stairs, total absence of a floor. It looks ridiculous.
Two pertinent points related to this then: 1. I’m playing on a PS4, which is a known platform to develop for, surely? 2. It’s not like this location is in some obscure, far corner of the map. It’s in Talmberg, where early parts of the main quest take place.
Was it even tested then? If not, why not. If so, how the hell did it make it to release?
Such an enormous disappointment.

Maybe this answer will help to understand the situation. Thank you for your patience.

This excuse you are linking to is not a valid one. You should have told consumers that from the start, since you clearly knew the problems players would encounter. And you should definetly not have charged aaa price for a broken game. PSN won’t refund unless the developers state that their game was not what it was promised to be. So where can I write to get wh studios to give me a written statement of the things you said in the linked post? Cause I want a refund. @DrFusselpulli