Ingame Nudity ?!

In my opinion nudity is better than adding unrealistic bra in the game. Though some parental control (for eg. blur the obvious) is probably not that bad idea otherwise it won’t sell in US and that would be loss of half of the potential market. Unless you lived for some time in America you won’t be able to understand how is possible to have gun to shoot a man while rather die starving than kill, pluck and draw chicken for lunch. While I have doubts there would be a single women runnig in the game topless or naked on purpose without being undressed by the player the sole possibility is for immature, dirty minded, blood lust, trigger happy, hypocrites quite unacceptable.

For me the possibility of seeing the woman nude is less disturbing than voluptuous and unrealistic volumes you may see in other games that are trying to draw attention to breasts even without showing them naked. Though with a grain of salt have to be said that ideal body of the period would not be according to contemporary taste and with the lack of silicon and plastic surgery, D cups used for feeding so many children as was common to have in medieval times would be hanging down to the waist. So boys be careful what you wish for. It may not be worth looking even when it is dressed! :smiley:

2 Likes

Age of conan sold in the US and the had bare breasted women. (Not something that appeals to me, but I did enjoy the game)

You got me. I did not play Age of Conan. Anyway I have some doubts this would be the case of medieval Czech Kingdom. :smiley:

I don’t really have a problem with nudity.

Don’t care if this makes the cut or not. Wouldn’t be offended either way.

But if they do, I want ragdoll physics on boobs and penises, just as God intended.

1 Like

The Warhorse done the genitals, at least the male, I heard in a czech podcast, it was quite funny discussion. So nudity will be probably somehow in the game, you only can’t strip yourself and others on every corner, and that’s fine. It would be fun for 1 day, but in the long run I think they decided well, no negative publicity and naked mode will be like second day after release.

Yes, they are okay with that, the are no kids in my family anymore.

So long the nudity is not for sexual purposes.

I think that nudity is a must. Just look at games like Far Cry 3 and GTAV, they had nudity but there wasn’t much complaint about it. They’re very successful games that included nudity and sex. But I do believe there should be some sort of feature to turn it off. Not for the sake of children (Because the game is 18+), but because of the content creators on YouTube and the livestreamers. 1. YouTubers don’t want to have to edit out nudity in their vids, 2. Livestreamers don’t want to get banned. While I’m all for the nudity, because of the realism and immersion it adds, I feel like it should be toggleable.

That and sometimes people simply don’t want to see nudity. Which is fine. When there are breast flying everywhere sometimes I would like to turn that off. Something like a blur option would be nice.

Andomal: Do you realize that Youtube offers content like a real autopsy? Imagine any part of body - it is there. Your point is invalid

Just tested your claim:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=far+cry+3+sex+scene&sm=3

Both sex scenes can be watched in their full glory.
Didn’t test GTA, though. I’m waiting for the PC release and don’t want it to be spoilt for me.

I’m sure they exist. It’s impossible to monitor all of youtube, but it is against their rules. So if someone flags it it’ll be removed and the account can be banned. So professional youtubers couldn’t get away with it.

Most of them were uploaded “1 year ago” and some have very high view count.
So, I think youtube doesn’t really care.

yes but for its realism value, what is so hard for a youtuber to censor it for how ever long the sex is? if its a you tuber then they aren’t going to undress themselves and they WILL sensor it , THEMSELVES. So why ruin for everyone by sensoring it? just do what modern warfare 2 did and have a warning at the very beginning or what every other game does and just have a parental control allowable :l seriously guys. Somewhere in this thread I also read that no nudity is so that adults don’t have to play at 1 am. So then once again just have an ingame setting that you can flick on or off at any time. now daddy can play in front of his children, for what ever reason he wanted to, despite that its 18+

2 Likes

Why? What does being nude… do? I don’t think it helps in any way possible with immersion, does it? I’d want to play the game instead of staring at boobs and hanging sausages.

so you think people wore clothes when taking baths?

Ofc not, but that’s not the point - plus why would you want to… watch someone/yourself bathe?

2 Likes

Well if not for youtube, then for the livestreamers. Many channels get taken down from nudity in games, some don’t, some do. Its pretty much how lenient the staff is at the time.

You cannot fully say my point is invalid. I also said livestreamers.

How about this release as DLC do all the age checks you need with that has been done before. You can legally sell in stores the base game with a rated M (U.S. Based rating requires ID check at check out). Sell the DLC at $20. Everyone that wants it buys it if you don’t want it don’t buy it and if you’re live streaming shut it off. Does this really has to be so complex? I am sure the dlc will pay itself off as well for the studio. This is the best choice for the legally concerned and cash worried people.

1 Like