Introduce youself!

Hey guys i am Jamie and i am soooooo fucking hyped for this game, i saw it when it only had around 100 gbp pledged and now look how far its come.

The alpha hopefully will be out soon fingers crossed, and then i can play this awesome game u have made!

2 Likes

Yes. I am the Earl Wicker.

I think you have to be a backer to be able to play the alpha
 :wink:

1 Like

Baron and above

I paid 20gbp for it which said i was able to play Alpha
how can i check this

Hm, you should have gotten a title/badge on the forum for it. Did you pledge via kickstarter or paypal?

But for alpha you need at least baron tier for 45 pounds (or 25 pounds during the kickstarter). For 20 pounds you don’t have access to the alpha IIRC.

If only Account Repair Man were here!

3 Likes

Yeah i paid on the kickstarter, when it was in the 100s what would it be under il check my email

‘insert epic superhero theme here’

Whooooooooooooooooshhhh
Someone called my name???

7 Likes

Hello, all! Just discovered this offering over the weekend and immediately backed it. There is a real dirth of solid rpg games and I’m excited to see how this one unfolds; the videos to date are quite impressive, both for the intent and innovation of the creators and the combat and artifical intelligence they’ve showcased thus far.

As for me, I’m a west coast US gamer who has been “at it” since Meridian 59 for the MMOs and was all about the MOOs, MUDs, MUSH, and BBS door games before that (so, yes, older
 Dirt calls me, “Ma’am” and tips his hat).

I work as an analyst for technology, development, and competitive industry research; I drink more coffee than most do water, I’m “owned” by three cats, and partnered by a fellow who is only slightly geekier than I am.

Can’t imagine there’s more to say for an introduction
 nice to “meet” you all!

3 Likes

There cannot be enough geeks in our community, so welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi guys. i’m just a simple man from a small town in the austrian alps. Basically, I sympathize with pretty much everything that is unconventional and outside the box. To me this whole kickstarter-thing seems to be the future of game development and publishing, provided that you have an idea of your own. Regardless the genre, i love to play challenging and sophisticated games, with a dense atmosphere and clever storyline. Never been much of a Multiplayer kind of gamer, allways prefered the classic single player experience, i dont really feel the need to compete with others online - I like coop with friends though. Really looking forward to Kingdom Come since i seems like nothing i’ve played before, plus daniel vavra expressed his sympathy for the early fallout games, which i did like A LOT. :wink:

1 Like

The Alpha will be out soon? Great. :slight_smile: It’s only been a few weeks since I heard about this game, sorry to say. And it was actually #Gamergate that helped me to find it! :smiley: I’ve been a big fan of open-world RPG’s since TES: Morrowind and of course I’ve got all of the Elder Scrolls. I was looking for an Indie developer that I could support, making a game I liked and Vavra & his team looked like a perfect match. Considering his support of GG, how could I not throw money at this?

About myself, I’m comparatively a ‘grizzled veteran’ in gaming. 43 years old, been playing videogames since 1977 when my parents got my brother & I our first PONG system. It was amazing, you could like, control things on the TV and stuff! It had 5 different variants of PONG, stunning for the time. I’ve gone through all the generations of consoles, but went more to PC gaming in the late 90’s.

Looking at the forums, it looks like a good crowd of people. Happy to have made it here.

Oh, noob question, but how does one make your own post in a thread? All I seem to be able to do is reply. :frowning:

Wait!.. Does that mean you have and or played arena and daggerfall?

Well my name is visible, but yea, im a Swedish gamer, who works profesionally with jousting and teach in longsword and armour. Just won the Swedish goldmedal for heralding jousting torneys. Ive played since my first c64 back in the 80:s.
Im an actor and formerly a jester. If anyone from the medieval society is hear and have Heard the song In the trade of jesters, I wrote that. well thats me

Played, yes. Finished no. :blush: Despite the old graphics, which doesn’t bother me a bit, my biggest difficulty in finishing them was struggling with the interface. It’s like System Shock 1&2, they are fantastic games and I respect them, but compared to modern games they are like walking on your hands while juggling with your feet.

You can’t walk on your hands while juggling with your feet? Weird

“Basically, I sympathize with pretty much everything that is unconventional and outside the box.”

It’s rather ironic that it has come so far, that a “No dragons” medieval-themed game is considered something “unconventional and outside the box”

No, it’s mainly just a game that is essentially the first of its kind. If that isn’t unconventional

Im just typing here, because i need to kill time somehow before alpha will be released
 Dont mind me.
Im Ahnuld Ć warsnega btw.

1 Like