Is there a way to keep practicing the combat in arena without worrying about money?

The combat mechanics are unique and I want to practice them. However, If you lose two fights you can be out of money. The console commands for money were not working in the .05 Alpha. I would play a lot more if I could just keep dueling in arena. I want to practice the timing and combos without worrying about losing the match. I like the idea of wood sword fighting as a practice, but you have to sit through the tutorial every time and still pay money. I hope in next update we can get an option to pick different skilled fighter to fight, with a wooden sword for free.

The only thing that works is to collect all the money you can get, then exit the game at the arena, and start the save every time you run out of money.

Money you can get (fast and easy):
Shopkepper 25Gr. (sell things or steal); lockpick the bailiff chest ~18Gr.; lockpick the chest in the shopkeeper house ~2,4Gr.; and there is a hidden place in the woods ~30Gr. :grinning:

Making quest: Flute quest 10Gr.

After 10 Minutes preparation you start with 90Gr. or moreā€¦

If you are (really) good at archery you have no money problemā€¦

Iā€™ll have to try what you mentioned. Thanks, Brethren.

Hey, how do you save the game? I thought thatā€™s not possible so far!?

You have to exit the game, and if you do this, you will get a ā€œcontinueā€ option, but be careful about this, this funktion is very buggy at the moment.

Hehe, yes, I noticed itā€™s pretty buggy atm :wink: I thought there might be a save command or similar allready implementedā€¦