Is This gone now?

if not what act is this

This would fit into first Act, i guess.
But as the game is still in developement you might not see this at all or heavily modified. (or exactly the same).

Keep in mind that this is just a preview. Nothing promised.

1 Like

Hello @fang3412 welcome to the community.

This video is of whats called a vertical slice, its not actually a functioning fully made build as it appears. In game development when attempting to sell a game or a game concept and design developers will make a build that best represents the over all picture of what they want to accomplish.

Its like a Display model for an electronic device in the store it looks and feels like the complete product but its hollow on the inside.

They continued to build off the assets made for this build but its not Representative of the quality of the final game. (voice acting, animations, and textures will most assuredly be different (better))

1 Like

Also from what I understood what @warhorse said about this vertical slice, it had to be played in certain way on specific hardware to maintain a semblance of working at all.
There probably exists some backup of this build, but it is not something you would consider playable. It even isn’t something you could reuse to create next version as lot of “features” were quick dirty mockups that worked only in exact set of circumstances…

1 Like

I’ve seen the video so often that I can repeat the entire text.
Both, Dan’s text and the game itself :smile: