Kickstarter code?

As a Kickstart backer I have not found my ‘unique’ code for my Baron Kickstart badge. Where can this code be found?

2 Likes

You can check your Email, it should be there :slight_smile:

some haven’t come through yet don’t worry they estimate next 2 hours for all

Just looked on the email and all it basically says is thanks for becoming a backer.

@Potter Do you mean for all backers? Because I signed up two days ago.

all the ones from before monday are out they said, yours was on monday so it should be next two hours or so if you don’t get it contact them on kickstarter they respond quite quickly normally, i backed tuesday or monday but at least we can sign up

I got this mail from kickstarter, with the headline:

Warhorse Studios sent you a message about Kingdom Come: Deliverance.‏

In there was my code.

Yes, we are sending the latest codes now. Check your email and check your inbox on Kickstarter. If you don’t receive the code with next two hours or so, send us a message via Kickstarter.

Thank you.

1 Like

Warhorse is just awesome.

Thanks for the quick replies. I’ll keep an eye out.

Got it right now. Thanks @warhorse :wink:

I am still waiting for my actual badge, I was initially a Knight, true, but a while back (before forums opened) I upgraded to a Viscount (digital) and it’s not being reflected here. Not a big deal as such, but I am already worried about not getting my tier rewards if there’s something awry with the system. I would love to get it fixed.

Since this forum and game is it’s beginning stages I believe all the wrinkles of the system will be ironed out eventually.

@warhorse

Received code. Thanks.

I’ve read somewhere that they will double check badges right after the Kickstarter has ended to be sure people got what they paid for.

And as long as your Kickstarter page says you backed for the Viscount tier you’re ok :slight_smile:

Please permit me to check that my code is live, and hello everybody :smile:

Fascinating use of natural terrain colours - at last, gorgeous salute! devs

Peter

PS is your Wenceslaus our UK feast of St Stephen chap?

The Good King Wenceslas of Christmas carol fame is duke Wenceslaus, who ruled over Bohemia some five hundred years before Wenceslaus IV, the one portrayed in Kingdom Come. The former was a pious man, martyr, and saint patron of Bohemia, the latter a lazy bum.

1 Like

I have same problem. test give code. i backed viscount and looking for bagde.it not appear or the system response slow?

Testing my code… Somehow I do not seem to have it in my user preferences even though I originally entered it when registering.

If you mean the code for what you paid for it looks like you got the badge for knight, and personally I don’t know if i got my code activated or not, and I hope that it will be showed when I post this

Witch it did so… I guess you have to post something to see it, for the time being.