Kingdom Come: Deliverance - E3 2015 Teaser

If dreams came true, I could probably double my hours before E3 even gets started.

kubrick-esque. we are all fighting ourselves.

4 Likes

Sorry Tobiā€¦ when watching the trailer you donā€™t really see all those mistakes unless you pause each frame and analyze the little details. Overall looks incredible and we all loved it!! You guys will do great at E3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t apologise dude, Tobiā€™s grateful for our constructive feedbackā€¦ The devs on the other hand, they might be a different story altogether :laughing:

Youā€™re right though. I didnā€™t notice any of the mistakes in real time. So itā€™s only after frame analysis that we see the clipping and other issues become obviousā€¦ Still, itā€™s our sacred duty as backers to provide constructive and useful criticism and feedback for the overall betterment of the project and the advancement of the WH brand :smile:

ā€¦we should probably take an oath or somethingā€¦

3 Likes

Like the Nightā€™s Watch from GoT kind of oath orā€¦?

Precisely my good man!

And now my watch begins.

Warhorse gathers, and so my watch begins. It shall not end until the release on PC and Console. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no immortal gamebreaking children. I shall wear no crowns and win virtual glory. I shall live and die from random bug glitches. I am the sword, the hammer and the shield. I am the watcher of the video updates. I am the shield that guards the realms of virtual reality. I pledge my life and honor to the Kingdom Come: Deliverance, for this year and all the years to come.

5 Likes

Lol every time they release something are we really going to criticise the hell out of it? Poor warhorse. Amazing trailer, well done to all the backers for helping with the little problems. And to Warhorse for giving us this game. Soā€¦canā€™tā€¦wait.

1 Like

It constructive criticism, and its what many of us are here for.

Us alpha testers and debuggers are an overly attentive bunch, but it does help save WH some Hours.

2 Likes

small things like these are what you notice when you play the game for a number of hours . and generally what bug people the most in games so if we can pick them up early on we minimise the bugs that are in the final game thus meaning less negative reviews ā€¦ meaning more people buy the game meaning more money for the studio meaning more Acts :slight_smile:

we are their quality control :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After reading my post again it almost sounds sarcastic and condescending. I do apologise it certainly was not written with that intent. Yes we are here to find the bugs and test, i just feel bad for them. Just want to re-iterate that the game is amazing and i know everyone is excited for it. Seriously though backers you guys/gals are very precise. Well done to you.

1 Like