►Kingdom Come: Deliverance | What to expect at E3 2015?! (My E3 Predictions)

Hello kingdom come Deliverance fans. today in kingdom come talk, i talk about warhorses presence with kingdom come deliverance at E3. I also talk about the 0.4 Alpha gameplay that will most likely ahve a live showing an possible playable demos at the event along with an E3 trailer or Gameplay Trailer for kingdom come deliverance.

I hope you enjoyed, make sure ot tell me what you guys want to see at E3 2015?

Enjoy!

2 Likes

I hope I don’t spoil too much but I know for sure they’re working on a new trailer for E3 :smile:

What you can definitely expect: new music by Jan Valta :wink:

And just a minor correction: Release date is not Q2 2016, it’s summer 2016, therefore it could be Q3 2016 as well. People might get upset if they don’t get the game in June next year.

7 Likes

sorry I read up somehwere that it was delayed till Q2 and it just stuck in my head as that.
Tobi told me ages ago that they were defo bringing out an E3 trailer bigger and better than the last. :stuck_out_tongue:

In video update #10 Dan says middle of the year maybe around summer.(always safest to go with farthest projection)

You did mention in the video that there is no official release date, so I don’t think it should be to much of an issue.

Im excited now to see a new trailer , Idk why I wasn’t expecting one before.

I hope everything is okay with the video, and the trailer should contain somewhat all of the content i mention or there is something wrong.

imagine i get the trailer almost perfect lol
That would be freaking weird :slight_smile:

I think they might be revealing more from the story already, probably by in-game cut scenes.

possibly they migh :stuck_out_tongue:

are Warhous gonna go with a big publisher or are they gonna be presents the E3 trailer for them self?

I’m not quite sure what is happening. I know theyre doing something in the business area of E3 so i dont know if alot of non press will get access to it. but they are having a fan meet up which will probably contain a showing and some testing

Since no big publisher is involved in the production, they’re doing the marketing and presentations themselves. Maybe they have a deal with Crytech, but I’m not sure about that.

2 Likes

Well I wanted to say that I expect the game to look visually better than Fallout 4, but after the F4 trailer release today, that’s not an expectation, it’s already a FACT. :sunny:

2 Likes

Dear god that trailer was unimpressive in my opinion.

I will more then likely end up getting it (because I have a gaming disease), but am I the only one who was thoroughly unimpressed?

The textures on that dog were brutal, even if its supposed to be in gameplay quality.

1 Like

in a way its the better way to do it so peoples expectations dont get to ahead of the game . then hopefully when the game comes out and the graphics are improved everyone appreciates them more :slight_smile:

either that or its just gonna have really pants graphics :slight_smile:

That would be great if its truly the case but Bethesda has a history of engine recycling.

For the most part I didn’t feel I was watching a F4 trailer but a trailer for new FNV DLC.

Either way this game shall be played.

Tbh i think the game still looks great. not amazing but its a fallout game. FALLOUT 4 finally is confirmed so I had to fan boy out to the trailer. thousands of hours in the future gone in the blink of an eye.

Don’t get me wrong.

I will be playing this and I don’t think it looks bad. I guess I was just expecting more from Bethesda they have a huge team and a titanic amount of money, you think they would start stepping up their game by now instead of making marginal upgrades that are just different enough that if you compared it to its predecessors you would say look it looks better then the last.

Also if thats what it looks like now whats it gonna be like when they downgrade for consoles?

It wont be downgraded for consoles. I hope not, because thats running the next stage from skyrims engine. the newest creation engine isnt much better than what skyrim used as you can see. yes pc will have the ultra settings which add a few extra specs of details but it shouldnt have that wide a gap for this game. the previous games i noticed near to nothing without mods- only the armour textures and loading times in nv were different in my opinion. I’ve played like 1300+ hours on xbox and like 200+ on pc for modding.

Well now it is the E3, but as i understood it? It is going to be shown in closed rooms. So i guess we ain’t gonna see anything before tomorrow or in some days from now?

I believe it is, they havent revealed that they are apart of any conference and tobi told me they dont have a presentation, however they have a booth and will be showing the game of at a meetup (in 0.4 update)
and dont worry it will be all on youtube if they show anything of, which will defo include a trailer! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope we will see something soon, I am so impatient and curious.
I think we don´t will see stealth, even if it was planned right after 0.3 to get on 0.4, but it was quite silent about stealth during the last weeks… but maybe this is the secret about stealth.

Anyway, I am curious about sword fighting and new area, which kind of atmosphere will it be? How will soldier-camp be? I hope we will see soon…