Kingdoms(Upcoming Early Access game)

Hi, anyone that have seen a game called Kingdoms that is coming soon on steam early access? Looks kind of like a mics between Life is Feudal with open world RPG single player game…With random generated world(16x16km size) wild animals, farming, mining, construction, dynamic combat, the world start empty then you and NPC build villages etc…

So just wonder what other people here might think off it, since that game is too going for the more realistic medieval theme.

1 Like

It seems to have some features I’m still missing in LiF. It misses some other though. But it seems it’s in the very early stage of development…

Thanx for mentioning it here, I’m going to follow this one.

Yeah, the main reason why I checked it out is because im tired of LiF now, been some time since the game had an update that made me want to go back to that game…

This looks interesting but im so jaded by Early Access experiences.

Ill be watching this for sure but I think I will wait until a few more people spend their money on it first and give it time to ripen.

LIF was fun but far to much work.

Anyone that have gotten this game or checked it out more? Im waiting to see more off it, but they have released a kind of roadmap where it stands what they want to add in Early Access times. And only few youtube videos I find is in German, and I had 3 years of German in school but I dont think that I can count in German helps me to watch a video about a game…

looks like mount and blade with deeper rpg elements, but somehow uglier, even thought it’s made 7 years later

So did anyone get this game or followed its development?..

And what do ya need to know? I have only three hours in it, it’s missing a number of features, but I really liked the idea and the team, the way they communicate, plan and such. They have some delays, but they work on it and add more features each few weeks. You have the open world to explore, some features, can build basic towns with NPCs…