Launcher "Unable to downloaded files required files. Please check your internet connection."

I tried opening Windows firewall and re-downloaded the launcher several times. My internet is working so I don’t know why it won’t download.

I have the same issue.

Okay, thank you both, we will take a look at it. Maybe we will get back to you if we need more information.

Okay, can you please try to download it again? It is possible that it is working now.

I’m still getting the same result. My internet speed is fast enough to watch twitch and play music so it seems like ?something? is blocking the download other than a slow connection.

Okay, then we will need a launcher log file. You will find it here:

c:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Temp\GameLauncher\ GameLauncher_20160323_131251_2507.log
(Username and Number of Logfile will be different of course)

It is working now - at least for me. I am just downloading the update.

Mozilla complained about the certificate when it first connected to the download page, but connected on a retry.

Maybe it is a security/permissions issue?

Oops, it is not working. I have uninstalled the game and deleted the folder. I run the launcher and during installation it writes a message:
“The account is already existing.”

1 Like

Maybe, to get a valid answer we will need the log file. Or does it work now for you?

@Bivoj we will need the log file as you see some posts above. :slight_smile:

It glitched with a complaint about certificates, then completed on the next try - looked to be at the Mozilla/URL stage during the download, not at your launcher though… but if it is connecting to the same server using Http there may be a similar issue.

my c:\Users\myPCusername\AppData\Local\Temp\GameLauncher\ log files look like this: ±˜k´N4&[#¥›z©‹ôò…øíƒc`±ÅÏAÁ+ƒ%$ýÃò£Û =ÏXx3w ÐQå’rÁî¢1%n™‰É®e so is it an encoding thing? TY

in c:\Users\myPCusername\AppData\Local\Temp\KCD_Beta_Access_20160527182542.txt I found - Failed to acquire payload: KCD to working path: D:\TEMP_{d2fb0ffd-876a-49ad-a428-fbb255d5d8d2}\KCD, error: 0x80072efd

and in c:\Users\myPCusername\AppData\Local\Temp\Setup_20160527182002_Failed.txt I - find Initialized folder for large data: D:\TEMP_{d2fb0ffd-876a-49ad-a428-fbb255d5d8d2}\ I don’t understand why my D:\ drive is being used when it’s installing in C:\ so I can only direct attention to why is it using the D:\ drive for TEMP ?? play games by clicking buttons ‘shoud’ be simple… :soccer:

on the sonny side I can actually feel temperature variations on my skin… warm AND cool?! with air movement! (insert wowdoge emote)

i have to say i had the same problem, but it sorted itself out. however after reaching 100% it says it could not install the game and even when i delete the folder and ateampt to re-download it it says the same thing. please help i’m really looking foreward to playing it

1 Like

Yes, we need the file, not the content of the file. You can attach it here at the forum.

We will also need the Launcher log file from you, please take a look at the posts above.

GameLauncher_20160528_140553_9031526.log (9.8 KB)

GameLauncher_20160527_210129_8343931.log (2.8 KB)

any progress? or are things going slow?