Let! Me! Save!

They will do something about it

2 Likes

Really need to be able to save on exit. I can’t just leave my computer on every time I need to step away to take care of real life duties. It’d be great to be able to play until autosaves, but it’s just not a realistic expectation.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

You can save for free by sleeping. As of now I only pay 97.2. For the save mead. I really enjoy this feature. It makes you think twice before running in like a mad dog. I just killed some bandits took all thir items. Placed it on my hors. Sold everything for 500. Its easy to come by money in this game. If this is somthing you truly hate. Wait for modders to make it free.

2 Likes

to the people defending the position, right on. I totally agree it adds a level of realism in playing. That being said, I just lost 2 hours of progress because some thugs attacked me randomly and then ran off which caused the game to not let me save after doing a huge amount of questing and exploring THIS is why saving is needed more Automatically. Perhaps, even a toggle? If not, i guess the mod will get more and more popular.

It is coming

2 Likes

Hopefully they will also increase the auto-saves as well. Dan specifically mentioned save on exit in his tweet, but it is really frustrating to lose ages of progress sometimes.
There needs to be an autosave when either starting or finishing any quest or sidequest.
I’m fine having to run back to an area after I die, but having to redo an entire quest after you have already completed it has already caused me to close the game down in frustration.

1 Like

I would have thought this a no brainer. This terrible system will be costing them money. I have friends who would have bough this game and wont now because of this issue. I expect there are a lot of people thinking the same. This is going to effect Warhorses bottom line. Let people play the game they paid for the way they want . Who are they to be the “save police?”

2 Likes

They’re changing it, quit complaining.

2 Likes

It’s their game and they had a dream.

1 Like

and there is nothing wrong with the current system.

1 Like

Ill complain if I want to . This was a shit system and itll cost them money. Funny how their " dream" is changing now they got some negative feedback. lol.

2 Likes

Uuuuhhh-huh ok…

whingeing little bitches are enough to kill anyones dreams.

1 Like

fanboy or just a troll. I cant make it out. maybe both :slight_smile:

1 Like

No need for this, it’s unnecessary. Also since the ‘problem’ is already being solved, I see no point of this thread.

1 Like

What is unnecessary? I didn’t start the thread.

I think he is referring to the escalation in tone eg " whingeing little bitches " as you say. As for the topic we will have to see how they fix it and how fast.

2 Likes

I believe they are implementing a Save-on-Exit system - Not adding infinite saves to cater to people not understanding this game yet, people will put in more time and figure that they will appreciate the system as is, and still not tarnishing the dream of KCD

1 Like

I thought it would be a problem, hearing about it, but to be honest I’m 27 hours in and have yet to use a single schnapps.

4 Likes