Life is Feudal: Your Own being currently most selled game on Steam

Well, I heard about this game before and now it was released as early acces game.

What do you think about this game? I hope Kingdom Come will have the same succes on release!

It looks awesome. Im gonna buy it on their website, its bit cheaper. Have anyone bought it from their website? Is it activated on Steam (I guess it is, but I just want to make sure first)

The one you get from their site is not a Steam Activation as far as I know. It’s because it was already on sale there for a long time before the Steam release and I don’t think it’s a Steam version. But don’t take my word on that

Then again, I don’t buy on Steam directly except for the real sales. For anything else, I’ll go to www.kinguin.com .

And about the game itself: I don’t know. Really. You might watch some streams with this game first before thinking about buying.

I emailed them and they answered that the game purchased on their site is Steam key.

When do you get the key? Or where do you get it? This whole thing is confusing.

Are you talking about buying from www.kinguin.com or the official Life is Feudal webpage?

Another multiplayer sandbox game without any goal… I can’t see them anymore.

This game is all about player interaction. It is basically unplayable for single player due to the skill cap, which makes it impossible to get everything you want. So you have to really focus on teamwork in order to progress quickly.
I bought the game and had a lot of fun so far. Shortly after joining a server I formed a group with several strangers and now we are building a village and progressing to get high level equipment. Sure, this game isn’t flawless due to its current alpha state, but entertaining enough already. You must remember LiF:YO is just the prelude to the MMORPG.