List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

Thx for your work again,i cant test atm,i am at work,having al little bit time so im doing here sth,so we have to figure out what works and what is added whats left on crydev.net :wink:

Thank you for posting this! With MotionBlur off I can now run KC on my underpowered laptop (integrated Radeon HD 8400 graphics card). With very low frame rates, the MotionBlur made moving and looking around almost impossible. Now I can see where I am going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CL_FOV x

to change the field of view to x (it is 60 as standard)

2 Likes

wh_cheat_money X; X = amount of money :wink:
There is also wh_cheat_addItem, but I have no idea how does it work.

2 Likes

r_DisplayInfo = 1 also works, shows Time of Day

Not sure if it is an resolution issue but only part of the text is shown @ 2560x1080 on the upper left corner.

Update: cl_showHUD 0/1 disables/enables HUD

1 Like

Thx,so the first real cheats… nice,about items,i think we need the item code(name/what ever) and than the amount…for now not findable,i mousecoursor on screen like in skyrim to show itemcode is not possible i think :confused:

you would need an ID nubmer fo the item, I suppose.

I think this is mixed up…it wants to show the displaysize+related infos but also shows daytime,maybe a bug

after alll could sb pls test godmode from crysis? maybe function is running :wink: (not at home atm)

after typing “i_unlimitedammo 1” the game set it still to "i_unlimitedammo 0"
So i think for version 0.1 unlimited ammo is diabled

Very nice thanks!! I have used the motion blur one, its annoying that you cant turn it off in the options.

Chances are a more detailed options menu will be implemented later on in development.

wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1 - adds cursor when you’re using the bow

1 Like

You can create a file called "user.cfg"
in this file you can add every command which will work in 0.1

A text from the system.cfg by Warhorse Studios
– *************************************************************************************************
– Default system.cfg configuration for development

– Your personal settings can be stored in ‘user.cfg’ so that they don’t create
– any conflicts for version control
– *************************************************************************************************

there is a command to set 3rd person view?

Yes many but believe me, they don’t work.
(tag word for google “crysis gocmode”)
The cvar for the third person camera is in KCD diabled!

My user.cfg is not read though. The commands do not work when running the game. Possibly not yet functional.

i don’t know where exactly we have to save it… i mean in which folder.
the KCD main or somewhere in USER_game.
But i have the same effect… is not working yet?!

Oh Guys if you carry on this way i’ll have to test out a lot today evening :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

To disable the ugly motion blur directly on startup without having to enter the command in the console you can either add +r_motionblur 0 directly into the steam startup parameters :

• In your list of games , right click on the game and select “proprieties”
  • Then click on the startup parameters button and enter this :
    +r_motionblur 0
    then click OK.

or create a shortcut to the game exe and add this parameter parameter at the end of the target so it looks like this :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin64\Game.exe" +r_motionblur 0

Game will launch directly without the motion blur, first thing i tried to do when i first launched the game, motion blur just makes me motion sick quickly, can’t use this in any of my games and here the ghosting is really bad.

PS : I use this in concole to remove the HUD : g_showhud 0 replace 0 by 1 to restore it

4 Likes