List of Console Commands [Use,Cheats,etc]

You can use an autoexec.cfg file to tall the game what to load but when I tried that the game would constantly crash.
There is also a user.cfg file you can make but Im not sure hot to get that to work (I haven’t really looked into it t.b.h).

Another way is to make a .txt file in the KD:C folder and name it whatever you want (custom.txt) and put all your settings in there.
Next time you load the game go to the console and type “exec custom.txt” and that will load all the settings inside that file.

1 Like

Thx for this,i think im gonna highlite this in my toppost,could be nice for testingpurposes i think :wink:

Yes like this :
+r_motionblur 0 +g_showhud 0

no commas, it launches the game without hud and without motion blur , if needed you can open the console to restore the hud with g_showhud 0 1

@Darkmain Autoexec and user.cfg doesn’t seems to work at the moment, or maybe i done something wrong when trying, the exec file i didn’t tried yet ^^

1 Like

That money cheat are just crashing my game :slight_smile:

It works for me :slight_smile: As a “new member” I can’t upload image, but I had 1500 groshes in my inventory. Nevertheless the additem cheat is closing my game too. :smiley:

Some graphical stuff:

And since it’s the CryEngine most of Crysis 3’s tweaks could work here as well. You might want to have a look here: http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis3_15.html

2 Likes

g_log_FPS can get a single FPS measurement.
Would prefer something nicer though.

One thing i also like to use is
r_VSync 0
(in case it was not mentioned yet)

I would just like to let everyone in this tread know, if you didn’t know already, wh_cheat_additems 05 gives you a bastard sword. Enjoy.

5 Likes

e_clouds 0/1 also works, although there are only light clouds to be turned off. Changing clouds does not seem to work.

I did not see any item number when picking up the bow.

2 Likes

thanks satan, now half the village is dead

1 Like

observation of the killer:

Women are rather easier to kill.

Command : “wh_spawnitems” is working too cause it crash game i try with different numbers

well thank you, I just killed the whole village with my sharpened bastard sword

Thx to all posters again,thx to the likers and i hope as ever i could helped all of those who found my thread ,and wow this are quiet a lot now,with some nice consol commands,lets get it growing up,ill paste in found things into toppost ,and as ever feel free to like things :wink:

Up-to-date list of all generic CryEngine commands can be found at: http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CRYAUTOGEN/Home (not all of them are available in KCD alpha).

For instance, the description of r_motionblur explains:

Enables per object and camera motion blur.
Usage: r_MotionBlur [0/1/2/3]
Default is 1 (camera motion blur on).
1: camera motion blur
2: camera and object motion blur
3: debug mode

The most interesting console command is t_scale [timescale] 1 is default, 10 is nice for a timelapse.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. Do you by any chance know a command to set the time of day?

Nop still watching out,eventhough im searching for third person and godmode,tested a few one for other things like hidden save load but still not working :frowning:

The command e_timeOfDay is locked to 7.5 (07:30) and I figured out after night time the game resets to 0730.

As even some others are locked to :frowning: and i dont know how to enable,maybe a part of code missing in startuppreferences,was there sth like this for crysis? maybe it works to to reenable?!