Livestream on Thursday 9PM CEST

I would like to have the option at the monastary quest to create a deadly accident for the murderous scarface monk. Construction sites can be dangerous.

1 Like

I liked the livestream. It showed old stuff, yes, but it was supposed to work also as presentation for people who didn’t know much about the game. And (according to the chat) there was many of them…
We saw also Sázava monastery, that is new. Previously we could see it thanks to the glitch, that could get us over the wall restricting Beta access over the map. Certainly we could not see it that detailed, and feedback in chat certainly proved that (possible) dining room with painting on the walls was astonishing. Brilliant insight to the quest, where you have to get into monastery, either by infiltration or the hard way!
Also some new possibilities about fighting mentioned by dev (Martin?) pointed us toward polearms and horseback combat. For me, this was brand new information, last time I have heard polearms might be in the game, but nothing closer.

So for me it wasn’t waste of time. In fact it was enjoyable, even more when I watched the stream and compared actual real photos of Sázava monastery. Maybe you can add also some similar comparison next time, picture how does it look like today and how does it look like in game itself. But that’s just idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wo finde ich die wiederholung?
Auf Twitch wird mir zwar das gestrige gezeigt aber da laufen nur Bilder mit Schrift?

1 Like

@rataj etwas Geduld bitte noch…kommt auf YouTube…

HI, also es sollte in der nächsten Zeit auf YT hochgeladen werden. Aber hier: https://www.twitch.tv/warhorsestudios/v/79261087 findest du den Stream ebenfalls. Ab der 00:31:15 hört der Schriftzug auf und der Stream beginnt.

1 Like

Okay, Danke! :sunny:
Hab mich nur gewundert, warum nicht wie sonst die älteren videos abgespielt werden :smile:

We now uploaded the Livestream on our Youtube page.

Tobi and Martin are introducing the new E3 Armor & RPG build of
Kingdom Come: Deliverance to our community. See the different ways to
solve quests and learn about the exciting Sazava monastery. They are
also answering questions about the game and are discussing actual
topics. Let’s take a look!

6 Likes