Lockpick Issues

So I have to steal a ring from a dead guy. The executioner has it, but won’t sell it to me, or give it to me, so my only option is to steal it. The guys front door is locked, and yet again no lockpicks, no money and no way to get them. Again an objective not able to be achieved.

It’s really sad, cause it’s a good game, but it has so many problems they just ruin it. You’re going to have to release a PC patch to fix all teh gameplay and objective/door/ladder issues.

I feel sort of unfair, as I’ve bitched on this all day, and really it’s a good game, but it’s just not fun. It’s an excersise in frustration. So if you’re considering buying this, then please, wait. Save yourself the torment!

The objective of stealing that ring is one of ten thousand. There is plenty to do. I honestly didn’t do that quest until over 100hours in

keep in mind that there are always multiple solutions
and no lockpick is not an excuse you can get one, money too
If not just go further doing other quests first

I understand you’re also probably fairly weak at this moment. However when you’re up to it go here, I’ve uncovered the map, stitched it together and marked bandit/Cuman camps. These enemies drop plenty of lockpicks to help you practice. If you message me I’ll point out which are less populated/easier to raid.

He literally sells the ring to you for 15 groschen, otherwise you can knock him out if you crouch behind him and pick off the keys off him.