Minor Comments on the Beta with images

This ember should have light at night time

but it dose not have any light source, without using the torch you can not see it

I think you should randomize the positsions of theese small clothespins on the rope, they just float there
Can they actualy hang up clothes?

Please let us colide our body or our sword with this “ragdoll” it dose not move when you push it
The game need more phisics,
of course this is great: https://youtu.be/xzRiNZdJwPg?t=5m21s

Found a flower between rotting animal bodies place

Maybe NPCS should not use the broom if it rains? makes no sense to swipe the muddy ground…
(I’ve seen the first soldier standing back to an area (under the gate) where the rain did not reach him , thats prety cool
or maybe it was just accidental that he stand off the rain, but if the bots can recognize its raining that would be awesome)

Will you be able to solve body parts not going thru the clothes?

This is just a bug but it was raining inside (hard to see on small image)

Sometimes you can step into the puddle, and your shoes gets “under water” by 20%, but sometimes it dosent show ?

If there will be realy a system for your clothes to get dirty , you should be able to step in to horse dump , so your clothes dirt level can go up x)

Please add dust effect or holes after a while when they are doing this work with the groud also they shouldnt do it in the rain. do they place sometimes seeds too lol?

http://imgur.com/ujcsauV
http://imgur.com/IjEx20c
Tried to jump into the water, but there was no splash sound and effects , just some noiseless small waves

Here, the water was actualy flowing upwards direction ( you cannot see this on the picture only a video could show it )

Here I just want better textures or tesselation from the moss:) more like this:

Here is a video about AI not recognizig body push and whistle
Also its kinda funny while runing at max speed you can spam X for whistle, it looks ridiculus how he whistles and runs and dose not inhale any air
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SCREEN DARKER WHEN STAMINA IS LOW -.-
-When runing in river with horse there are no sound effects for it
Other bugs
-Sometimes when opening invenotry, and after closing it a lot of the enviroment around you disapears in a wide range
-I really like how the walls, and clothes on npcs are getting wet, but the effect is very buged sometimes and
-When its heavily rains and water flow starts to generate on sloping ground, its not always spawning
( https://youtu.be/xzRiNZdJwPg?t=1m36s - here its working.

Please DO NOT exclude things like this from the final game becouse of the PS4 hardware cannot handle it.
I’ll kill myself if you have to downgrade this game becouse of consoles just give them a downgraded version like they used to do with old video games and keep the PC version as it is
And here are some beautiful screenshots to enjoy becouse of the long shitpost:

(notice the wet ground between grass areas in the far, maybe its just a reflection of puddles in the rain at the sunset but it feels like an inland-water:
http://www.tiszatoradio.hu/modul/file_browser/upload/hirek/hir-augusztus/hir-nov-15/belviz-2.jpg

(bow goes thru soldiers clothes here too)

Look at the hair on hes fingers wtf :smiley:

Mushrooms are spawning after the rain? Thats awesome!

8 Likes

Great Post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure that dust is always appropriate when working cultivated ground, except in times of severe drought. Certainly I never recall seeing any dust raised when digging or weeding in the soils I’ve personally had experience with. (Oxford and Kellaway clayey/loam formations, and temperate climate)

1 Like

true, then maybe there should be a dust effect when they use the brooms?

Except during the rain storm :wink:

Yes and no.

Yes if you judge by the shown grafic.

No, if you judge by realism.
In the real world at the end of the working day, the smith assistant would turn together the ember and cover it with ash, so the fire could be restarted easily the next day.
In this case you wouldn’t see any light from the ember.

1 Like

Depends how dry the ground is. In Central Europe the soil isn’t often so dry when you do a fresh digging. On the other hand the soil looks more grey than brown. Maybe the share of sand in it is higher and so it is drier?

You know im just jokin but still, I hate it when it happens

1 Like

I like this post!
Lets hope that next beta update (if there will ever be one) will be about heavy optimization. And also save/load bugs and skipping time. Yea. That would be nice.

I would not trust that dandelion in the dead bodies…

Great post with the images. This is pretty useful. Thank you. :slight_smile:

eh yes sorry =)

Looks like a wet meadow.

Nice findings and great post. Hope they can fix most of these issues.

Great Work @pumab Thanks for sharing…I really enjoyed the the last part with the Cutscenes.

2 Likes

Huh, I did not even know those cutscened were in the game, or even that the quest would go so far.

1 Like

@pumab I really admire that you were able to trigger the cutscene with Morcock.

Even with dev tools its not really easy. (dem bugs everywhere)

1 Like