Money restock and best guide to your economy's health?

Hi friends, i have a pair of questions,

i read miller peshek restocks money every day, but im playing about 3 or 4 days and still 0 coins.

whats the best route to have money? i read sell stolen items to Peshek, not tagged stolen to horse trader in uzhitz.

i want to have a stable convoy route to sell stolen and normal items.

1: any suggestion about peshek money restock?
2: best trader to sell all item types?
(playing on ps4)

thx and best regards from mallorca, spain.

I found the best way to make money are the camp missions.
Just take all the Armor from the dead, put them into your horse and sell them to the armorsmith in Rattay.
If he runs out of money, wait till restock and repeat.
Also if you sell him a lot he will have more money over time, atm he has 22 k groschen in my game.
By now i have made around 60 k groschen with the camps i think.
For non armor or weapon items, on the opposite side of the Rattay armorsmith is a general trader.

1 Like

the camp missions never ends? its from Captain Bernard?

They are not endless but long enough to get rid of money issues.
Yes they start at Bernard. :slight_smile:

will be great to have a favourite trader wealth to sell all the stuff.
any advices about money restocking of peshek?

I never sold him that much to be honest.
But maybe you can try another shady miller?
You could also try to level you speech skill to the point where you are able to sell stolen goods to normal traders.
But if you want a single Trader to sell everything to, i guess you should go for the speech perk and the Neuhof horse trader.
The horse trader starts with 2000 groschen and you can sell everything to her, if i remember correctly.
And if you permanently rent a room at the tavern nearby, your chest will be right around the corner.

Gotcha! thx master!

Anytime, i hope it helps :slight_smile:

I think that money comes by too easily in this game. Not in the beginning but halfway through the game I had over 40k groschen. That is probably enough to buy a castle… plus full sets of my favourite armour which I alternate. Btw anyone able to find the Aachen brigandine in red? I love the design of that brigandine but I don’t like the black colour.

newly at game, wanted to go to the free plate armor, and chest locked. so cant help in that.

I think it’s way to easy to make money in game. And it have to be limited in someway or reduced by x times.

Thieving is easiest method so far. You can rob nearly any house easily and sell the goods to Miller.
Miller is stocked always with gold, Pays top price for anything and without any prerequisites.
I don’t like that idea, money being very easy to get. I would like to see limited money stocks from Dealers or restocking only like in Gothic 2 which made Dealers to restock with new goods every Chapter.

Hunting. This one is unbalanced as well. Since when a Hare can contain 24 hares inside ? Lol. Not just that it doesn’t make sense but the money you get from it when sold is Very high.

@DrFusselpulli

1 thing i found funny about hare meat is that it goes for way more than beef.

im not agree at my actual game, 4 days with 0 gold stock.

There are 3 millers afaik, you can just travel to each of them.

yeah, but, this will fix the “no money more” problem?

just go to other dealers and try to sell them, you will most likely get worse deal and reputation drop

If you want an easier time finding the camps instead of doing Bernard’s missions, you can go Here

just downloaded few hours ago, thx master

1 Like