Movment options in-game

I have tried this game a few days ago, and are going to buy it for my self very soon. But i must say i was really impressed by the graphics, and how the world is so realistic, and living. And not to talk about the NPC’s WOW!!

The thing that i missed, is the option to sit down and any location such as, a chair/bench/or other suitable place to sit down as well on the grass fields. And to be able to sit down with the NPC’s would be awesome… And also there should be a place to sleep. Some place you can store gear and e.c. Here you could have a save game option as well…

Really looking forward to trying the new alpha for my self, and fingers crossed for more items-quests and world to discover soon ^^

The game is still early Alpha. So this options will be in the game on a later stage. Sleeping will be necessary and you will be able to sit down to play some boardgames for example.

What about when you only need to do something else for a minute. Will it be possible to find a bench and sit there?

Continuing the discussion from Movment options in-game:

How will the sneaking movements be like? is there a chance we will see some new movement options in the alpha tech ?

Probably yes.

Probably not. Sneaking will not be about a special movement, but about noise, visibility (shiny armor, shadows), skill and motion speed.