Nevermind *****

So a lot of you have probably already viewed this video. I would like for Warhorse to add something like this, or just at least take note of a few things, such as the arrow was put on the right side of the bow when you’re a right handed shooter, back quivers weren’t too good, ect. Maybe as you increase your skills your character will start to change into this guy here?

And take a SUPER long time to get to his point!!!

What are your thoughts on it?

Yeah lars anderson is full of crap. @PrasCo explained it quite well and had an article about how this guy is is spewing nonsense out of his mouth. You should also know this video has been posted probably 15 times on this forum.

If warhorse was to add anything this guy does into the archery in Kingdom come then the game would turn into fantasy. His little flipping around and throwing his bow into the air is pointless and notice he barely even pulls his bow back. If he went up against anyone with even a gambeson on im guessing he would end up dead on the ground with his little 30lb bow doing nothing against the armor.

Yeah this has been discussed and they were actually a thing and not a “Hollywood myth” as this guy claims.

Yeah i do think they are planning on weapon skills progressing.

thx didn’t know that lots of other posted this video.

Again? This is like the 5th of these posts about Lars and hes bow.

What about putting an arrow on the right side of the bow?

@PrasCo can you link that article with mike loads responding to lars anderson. If he does link it then all your questions about this will be awnsered.

Lars Mother****ing Anderson.

Oh how many times must this dudes videos get posted? How many threads must be dedicated to this guy?

Its an impressive video, but his techniques have been discussed in length several times in this forum.

The linked blog post mentioned above.

2 Likes

how do you close a topic? tired of people being a * * holes to me for not knowing this was fake s**t and that other people have f * * * ing posted this video.

thank you

I apologize if i came off as rude i was in no way directing any insults at you. I thought i was merely adding to the discussion and @McWonderBeast was also adding to the discussion i dont see anyone being assholes here.

apology accepted. just felt kinda silly for posting this shoulda searched this before i did.

Dont worry about it ive done the same thing many times :wink:

Its all good man the 5 other people who posted this didn’t do a search either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

as @SirWarriant said I was just continuing the convo and posting the conversation he referenced but was to lazy to post.

BTW did you ever have any luck with using the console commands?

I like this video! :slight_smile: Antother point of view… and with this video I’ll close the topic! :smile:

Nuff said

1 Like