New bugs since 3.7 Gb patch

The male merchant at the Inn in Talmberg seems to be lagging out or something similar. He reacts normally at first but when I choose “shopping” it takes about 6-8 seconds for the trade window to open. Then if I buy an item that is a single item, it is okay, but if I buy an item that requires choosing a quantity, and the quantity box pops up, when I choose a quantity and hit “E” to add the quantity to the basket, the pop-up window dims and the game locks up. I decided to see if the lock-up was permanent, so I left the game in that mode with the box dimmed out and went for a smoke. When I came back 5 minutes later, the transaction had finally went through and I was able to purchase the items in my basket. So it seems rather than a full lock-up of the game, it is a very very long pause. When I used ctrl+alt+delete to bring up task manager, it showed the game as “not responding” but it obviously did respond after a very long wait.

Also in Samopesh, all NPCs have quit talking to me. I was going there to do the alchemy quest for the farmer, and when I stopped at the local merchant, he had 10 thistle for sale, so I bought them, and then after getting the quest from Farmer Jerry, I went to see the herbalist but shopped with her before talking to her about Jerry, and she had 5 nettle, so I bought them. I then talked to her about Jerry and paid her the three grolschen, went and got 4 more coal, as I had one in my bags as loot from a bandit. The quest in my journal showed it was counting the materials I had on hand, so I went back to the herbalist, but she would not talk to me. When she came outside and sat on the bench, I would approach her to talk and the “E” did show up on my screen, but it was greyed out. When she went inside her hut, I followed, and the “E” became white/active, but pushing it did nothing. I tried to talk to her at her workstation and also when she stopped in the corner of her hut, and outside on the steps too. Nothing. So I thought maybe it was because I bought some of the mats, and I went and picked a ton of herbs including many thistle and nettle, but I got the exact same result from the herbalist. Now no one in Samopesh will speak to me–when I press “E” to speak, it seems to do nothing. Speaking in other towns still works, but not in Samopesh. My reputation there is still very good–43, and 51 with citizens–same as in the other towns.

Any ideas? Really hope I don’t have to start over again. I don’t think I am ever going to make it to the footpad camp!

Edit–just saw there is a new patch on Steam? Will download and try again!

Reedit–Woops, looks like that patch post is old. So no new patch today.

Hi, please report the bugs here and take a look at the bug reporting guidlines. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you would be so kind, please post these issues to the new bug tracking system highlighted in the updated Official bug reporting guideline this increases the likelihood of being seen by a QA Staff member.

unfortunately at this time, I am not aware of any solutions for this issue.

You will get there!

1 Like

Lol I spent to much time making my post.

:wink:

1 Like