New patch on Steam

Whoa! My Steam is downloading a brand new patch now!

Release notes

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta Language Patch includes:
Minor stability improvements
New language versions (subtitles)
German
French
Russian
Polish
Czech
Chinese
To change the language, please go to Main menu, option Settings, Game Settings and Select Language to choose your prefered language version. Click on Apply button and confirm with Yes to see the subtitles in the game.

In case you find mistakes in the translations, please report at
http://support.KingdomComeRPG.com

Thank you!

Warhorse Studios

4 Likes

What about Spanish language?. Thanks

Not yet, maybe later.

italiano italiano italiano

I just dont understand why do i have to download 6.5 GB of data at speeds of 500Kb/s when i dont want any more languages? Why didnt you guys do it like World of Tanks and the respective language package would donwload only after the player selects it in the launcher. I cant play tonite cuz the download is so slow and its literally downloading what i have no use for.

1 Like

Okay thanks for your feedback, we will think about a solution like this :slight_smile:

I will translate it to layman terms: Yes, we could do it, but this is not too much pain and we have much more important things to do right now :smiley:

1 Like

Well, there are also good reasons to keep it with all languages. For Beta this is already not important, as we already have a localized Beta now. So this is a question for the final game. But maybe it is better for a final game to keep all the languages in the game.

The Problem at @MikeeCZ is, that he does not only download the patch for some unknown reason, but the whole Beta again.

Okay, I have talked about that topic now. The languages are only 5,5mb in total. The other volume of the Beta patch are fixes and optimization.

Thanks for reply, I didnt know there were any as the changelog only mentioned localizations.
Perhabs i would suggest to do more detailed changelogs than.
Thanks

I’ve compared the files for my KCD archive and these are the updated files,
system.cfg
Bin\Win64\CryAction.dll (from 6.427 KB to 6.428 KB)
Bin\Win64\EntityModule.dll (from 2.562 KB to 2.563 KB)

Data\Buildings.pak (from 885.612.544 Bytes to 886.095.872 Bytes)
Data\GameData.pak (from 118.935.552 Bytes to 130.125.824 Bytes)
Data\Scripts.pak (from 3.493.888 Bytes to 3.493.888 Bytes)
Data\Tables.pak (from 3.018.752 Bytes to 3.006.464 Bytes)

Data\Levels\rataje\level.pak (from 438.927 KB to 438.926 KB)

Engine\ShadersBin.pak (from 4.227.072 Bytes to 4.263.936 Bytes)
Engine\ShaderCache.pak (from 125.616.128 Bytes to 127.479.808 Bytes)

Localization\Chineses_xml.pak (from 425.984 Bytes to 581.632 Bytes)
Localization\French_xml.pak (from 569.344 Bytes to 593.920 Bytes)
Localization\German_xml.pak (from 585.728 Bytes to 614.400 Bytes)
Localization\PDG_xml.pak (from 618.496 Bytes to 626.688 Bytes)

files that were added,
czech_xml.pak (446.464 Bytes)
polish_xml.pak (573.440 Bytes)
russian_xml.pak (692.224 Bytes)

2 Likes

What about fps problems?
When waiting?

Same for Italian? :frowning:

Maybe. Nothing is fixed about final subtitles yet. This will also depent on local distributors.

How to get the patch when game/launcher is not from steam?

I bought the game at kingdomcomerpg.com and got the beta / launcher direct download link.

When I start the launcher it says - I translate to english: “It is not possible to search for updates"
After OK " An error occures during search - an error occured while sending the request”

I see other players have this problem from time to time. What to do?
I got this message in the past, Then it worked for the patch some weeks ago.
Since then this PC is not modified.

I have to uninstall and get the new launcher to get it working and to get the new patch?

If you have a very old launcher it isn’t possible for it to download the latest version.

Just re-download the current launcher and install/run this new launcher as a first step.

Yes, @Lieste is right here, just download the launcher again, overwrite the old launcher and have fun with the new patch :slight_smile:

O.K., launcher is downloading, thanxs! :slight_smile:

6GB download via launcher is finished, game starts but there’s no other lang than english to choose.

Only the PDG.pak is 510 MB.

How do I get the language subtitle packs?

Menu. Game settings, Select Language.
Also ensure you have Subtitles Yes selected.

Only English is (mostly) voiced as far as I can see, but the other languages should have subtitles.

I looked first into “Sound” menu too btw, but knew I had seen the option elsewhere before.